The Army has carried the American ... ideal to its logical conclusion. Not only do they prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, creed and color, but also on ability.
HTS costs up to $300 a month to operate. We need your help!
The Hacker's Code
"A hacker of the Old Code."
* Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever.
* Public goods belong to the public.*
* Software hoarding is evil.
Software does the greatest good given to the greatest number.
* Don't be evil.
* Sourceless software sucks.
* People have rights.
Organizations live on sufferance.
* Governments are organizations.
* If it is wrong when citizens do it,
it is wrong when governments do it.
* Information wants to be free.
Information deserves to be free.
* Being legal doesn't make it right.
* Being illegal doesn't make it wrong.
* Subverting tyranny is the highest duty.
* Trust your technolust!