Hacking The School Network

Random things go here

Hacking The School Network

Post by Excl on Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:40 am
([msg=8821]see Hacking The School Network[/msg])

Well, I was wondering what i can do with the Cmd Prompt. I just want to muck around with it.
Excl
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Hacking The School Network

Post by nathandelane on Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:01 am
([msg=8825]see Re: Hacking The School Network[/msg])

You can run most Windows commands, utilities, and programs with command prompt. I assume you mean CMD.exe, right? You can also do Batch scripting. Google "Windows Batch Programming" or "Windows command line" to learn more about what you can do.
Me, Nathandelane, Highly influential to Hackerdom, Premature Optimization=http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?PrematureOptimization
nathandelane
Poster
Poster

Post by beagle on Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:10 pm
([msg=8918]see Re: Hacking The School Network[/msg])

If your school allows Admin access on your computers (which would be really stupid), you could add a new user like this:
Code: Select all
net user <username> <password> /add

and then make that user an administrator:
net localgroup administrators <your username> /add

A command you could run without admin access that is still useful is NET VIEW, which allows you to view all the computers on your school network.
If you want to freak someone out, you could remotely shutdown their computer using this command:
shutdown -i

The dialog box that comes up should look like this:
Just type in your victim's computer name, and hit OK.
Without admin access, though, theres not a lot you can do.
beagle
Poster
Poster

Post by nosidius on Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:27 pm
([msg=10346]see Re: Hacking The School Network[/msg])

command.com tho, and there're hacker versions............ and a lot of teachers save their passwords somewhere........ stupidly................. so yeah, i don't need to go any further (then that batch, and walla)

and does anyone know anything further about command.com as opposed to cmd.exe, i know that the running difference is that it's a shell script instead of a built in command line
give me knowledge or give me death
nosidius
Poster
Poster

Post by Deuk on Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:50 pm
([msg=10732]see Re: Hacking The School Network[/msg])

Let me just say that hacking your school is a very bad idea.... If you enjoy your school and don't want to switch don't go hacking your school. But if the place is full of Assh*les go ahead and nuke some kid. :)
But I almost got kicked out for that sort of thing.

Oh and if your school uses Novell and they try to block user messages and such you can always go to regedit and get rights.
Other Novell Things
http://nmrc.org/project/pandora/index.html
http://www.phreak.org/archives/exploits/novell/
You can also find some interesting stuff in the shared and Admin folders which you can download after the regedit ordeal.

Most of all just go into cmd and type help
A there is a lot to be learned from many things by typing help.
Deuk
New User
New User

Post by nosidius on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:36 pm
([msg=11234]see Re: Hacking The School Network[/msg])

lol, yes, and there's also hkcmd, so we can be assured that there are many ways to F*** with windows computers....... now that thats' out of the way

i actually wanna post my own thing, anyone know how to bypass the key loggers with the .swk extension, it's by "the thomas company" (i love google), any thoughts/ideas in regards?
give me knowledge or give me death
nosidius
Poster
Poster

Post by kiazo on Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:31 pm
([msg=12201]see Re: Hacking The School Network[/msg])

Excl wrote:Well, I was wondering what i can do with the Cmd Prompt. I just want to muck around with it.

if u have a laptop i will go with a wireless pison apr go with cain very smiple and u can just plug it right in the network u can steal any teachers password while ur on it if they log in and with that u can do alot of damage that or just make a virus .bat notepad for it that was i used to do
kiazo
New User
New User

Post by Dwere13 on Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:41 pm
([msg=12310]see Re: Hacking The School Network[/msg])

There's something on youtube that details how to give admin access to OTHER users on the computer/network whatever through the command prompt. If you could do that, then you could get FULL access to the computer system, and wreak havoc.

Though, I wouldn't suggest anything TOO malicious. No deletion of files, or changing of grades or anything. Naughty naughty.

EDIT: Here is the link. I don't know how useful it is, I've never personally mucked with it, but try it out. :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwtIkAATqgw
Dwere13
Experienced User
Experienced User

Return to Off-Topic