newbie here... need advise

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

newbie here... need advise

Post by dr34dc0rd on Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:35 pm
([msg=7718]see newbie here... need advise[/msg])

hi fellows,

i am new into the field of hacking and cracking... i am not a programmer nor an Information Technology Graduate... My only experience that is quite related to hacking is the use of Remote Administration Tools such as Yuri Rat and Sub7...

My objective is to learn how to hack or to crack my way into friendster, myspace, etc. accounts...

Please advise me on where i should start to learn this things... I am really very interested with this field...

If I can have a mentor here then that would also be very much appreciated... :D

Thanks a lot! :D
dr34dc0rd
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: newbie here... need advise

Post by eoae on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:42 pm
([msg=7721]see Re: newbie here... need advise[/msg])

I would advise you to change your objective. Learning to "hack" for the wrong purposes will get you into a lot of trouble. Its just like learning Kung Fu to kill. :ugeek:
"The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax." - Albert Einstein
"Government is an association of men who do violence to the rest of us." - Leo Tolstoy
eoae
New User
New User

Post by T3hR34p3r on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:52 pm
([msg=7722]see Re: newbie here... need advise[/msg])

dr34dc0rd wrote:hi fellows,

i am new into the field of hacking and cracking... i am not a programmer nor an Information Technology Graduate... My only experience that is quite related to hacking is the use of Remote Administration Tools such as Yuri Rat and Sub7...

My objective is to learn how to hack or to crack my way into friendster, myspace, etc. accounts...

Please advise me on where i should start to learn this things... I am really very interested with this field...

If that's your objective, you're in the wrong place. HTS isn't about cracking in order to get mad props and credit with the totally 1337 h4xx0rs, HTS is about learning scripting and network security.
They call me Ishmael... I'm not sure why.
T3hR34p3r
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by dr34dc0rd on Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:30 am
([msg=15489]see Re: newbie here... need advise[/msg])

eoae wrote:I would advise you to change your objective. Learning to "hack" for the wrong purposes will get you into a lot of trouble. Its just like learning Kung Fu to kill. :ugeek:

its been a while that I have not logged in here and checked forums. not until i fell into trap of which they call "rouge anti virus". so far I was not infected luckily... (i just hope my anti-virus software is really able to overpower it)

you are damn right! :D learn kung fu for the beauty of it and and its benefits of defending yourself from trouble and not learn kung fu to cause trouble! 8-)

thanks man! :mrgreen:
dr34dc0rd
New User
New User

Post by dr34dc0rd on Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:37 am
([msg=15490]see Re: newbie here... need advise[/msg])

T3hR34p3r wrote:
dr34dc0rd wrote:hi fellows,

If that's your objective, you're in the wrong place. HTS isn't about cracking in order to get mad props and credit with the totally 1337 h4xx0rs, HTS is about learning scripting and network security.

I see that i am now on the right track in this site because of what happened (indicated on the prior reply). I also made a query post about it -----> viewtopic.php?f=79&t=2400.

because of that I now have the wanting to learn scripting and network security. any advice where i should start with scripting and network security..? any beginner's circle here that i get along with for group learning... :D
dr34dc0rd
New User
New User

Post by Monica on Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:51 pm
([msg=15502]see Re: newbie here... need advise[/msg])

Dr34dc0rd,

You're at the wrong place. HackThisSite does not condone nor support any illegal activities. However... I would like to say that your intentions would lead you to no where and to nothing good. Hacking isn't for personal gain. Hacking is to exploit and gain knowledge of security. In my opinion, I believe LEARNING to hack is harder. I also believe that hacking is a natural way of exploiting with the experience of web development/programming, networking, etc. This would take years to learn. So instead of learning to just hack, slow your roll, and try to learn something else that would benefit you and your needs. I first started with HTML as I wanted to learn how to make a site, and it honestly took me almost a year to be competent in the language. I gradually started to learn other languages, from Visual Basic, to PHP, etc. So if you don't know any languages, HTML is the first to learn. DO NOT expect to advance in it any time soon, as it will take determination and patience. Later than you'll know, you will begin to notice and exploit vulnerabilities. ;)
hi am new so plz dont troll me or i report 2 the HTS mods ty
Monica
Contributor
Contributor

Post by godofcereal on Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:57 pm
([msg=15504]see Re: newbie here... need advise[/msg])

Why didnt anyone before Monica post the disclaimer? It clearly says that we dont support what you want to learn. Simple as.
Im off, last year of school and all, I had something longer but char limit fucked that up. So yeah, had a good run here. Thanks for the memories. Thanks to the staff and users.

Best regards, your posting whore,
godofcereal

p.s. Defience, you the man ;)
godofcereal
Addict
Addict

Return to NZone