Game that requires Java

Learn the basics of how to exploit JavaScript.

Game that requires Java

Post by ihackalotofsites on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:35 pm
([msg=70084]see Game that requires Java[/msg])

Ok,I am playing an internet game that uses java,and they made me download Java,then I had a window open up that was connected to the internet because I could chat.And I tried to get a page address or look at the pages source,and it wouldn't let me,it only gave me the option to change its looks.I need help to be able to see it.
ihackalotofsites
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Game that requires Java

Post by WallShadow on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:09 pm
([msg=70086]see Re: Game that requires Java[/msg])

JavaScript is an embedded scripting language designed for the web.
Java is a compiled multi-platform sandbox-y language designed for anything INCLUDING embedded web applications (AKA applets).

If you wish to hack a game that uses Java, look into java programming, java applets, and java exploits (which aren't quite common).

If you are really talking about JavaScript, please specify that instead of Java.

Its funny; if you read into the history of it, JavaScript chose that name because of the success of Java, they wanted to piggy back off of the popularity and gain support for themselves. Now we have an entire generation of people who are chronically confusing the two despite the MASSIVE differences between them.
WallShadow
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Game that requires Java

Post by ihackalotofsites on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:47 pm
([msg=70088]see Re: Game that requires Java[/msg])

Thanks,and I was never told that Java didn't create Javascript.I learn something new everyday.

-- Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:10 pm --

I mean we use Java,I think Java 6,but it said the Publisher's name was Bytro and something German in parentheses.
ihackalotofsites
New User
New User

Return to Javascript