Need help getting PSN ID, Will pay for help.

Got something to share about your favorite games? Strategies? Game codes? Discuss gaming topics here!

Need help getting PSN ID, Will pay for help.

Post by Goon- on Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:24 am
([msg=69170]see Need help getting PSN ID, Will pay for help.[/msg])

Hey guys I need your help and I am will to pay anyone who can successfully accomplish my request. I am a avid PS3 player and I recently wanted to make a new PSN ID named "Goon". The account has been inactive for over 6 years and I would really like to have it. I email Sony about the situation and they said If I can provide the email to the account they will give it to me. Can someone help me get the email linked to the PSN ID "Goon"? Thanks in advanced.
Goon-
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Need help getting PSN ID, Will pay for help.

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 am
([msg=69171]see Re: Need help getting PSN ID, Will pay for help.[/msg])

So was the account even yours to begin with? I'm doubting it otherwise you would know the email. You're probably better off just adding something like that hyphen at the end of the name like such "Goon-", like you have on this site. What have you tried so far?

*url removed, missed your chance*
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Post by Goon- on Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:57 pm
([msg=69177]see Re: Need help getting PSN ID, Will pay for help.[/msg])

The account is not mine but they are willing to give it to me if I can provide them with the email linked to the account. I thought someone might know a way to figure out the linked email to the account.
Goon-
New User
New User

Post by limdis on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:43 pm
([msg=69185]see Re: Need help getting PSN ID, Will pay for help.[/msg])

Now if the account wasn't yours why would Sony tell you to provide the email to it? Regardless, the link Logical posted actually had the email account listed and it showed it's been active very recently. But you failed to take 3 seconds to look it over. So I've removed the link and will be locking this thread. Goon... you are a goon. /facepalm
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Return to Gaming