Logic Missions

Got an idea on how things should be done? A problem with something on the site? Voice your opinion!

Logic Missions

Post by Monica on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:04 pm
([msg=21430]see Logic Missions[/msg])

Dear HTS Users,

There was a recent Staff vote for removal of Logic missions as the answers may be found on Google and are distributed elsewhere. Many users believe that the Logic missions do not "teach", although they find the Logics enjoyable. Many OTHER users believe the Logic missions only provide "extra points" and are irrelevant to hacking. We apologize for the inconvenience.

HTS Staff are reviewing the Logic missions, so they are disabled at the moment. I will keep users updated. Otherwise, if you have any feedback, complaints, or suggestions, please voice here and/or blame me. :P

Signed,

Monica
[Lead Mod]
hi am new so plz dont troll me or i report 2 the HTS mods ty
User avatar
Monica
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 877
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:29 am
Location: In The Shadows
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Logic Missions

Post by Lagged on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:45 pm
([msg=21433]see Re: Logic Missions[/msg])

They make you think in a strategical way which is the way of thinking required to complete most challenges. I believe they should remain but points be removed? Or decreased dramatically.
Lagged
New User
New User
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Logic Missions

Post by orwell84 on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:48 pm
([msg=21434]see Re: Logic Missions[/msg])

Yeah, a one-point-each thing would be good, so that only people who really care about what they have to do to get the points would actually do the missions.
Mens et manus.
User avatar
orwell84
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Logic Missions

Post by Monica on Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:30 am
([msg=21488]see Re: Logic Missions[/msg])

Looks like the Logic missions will stay. However, points will be removed.
hi am new so plz dont troll me or i report 2 the HTS mods ty
User avatar
Monica
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 877
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:29 am
Location: In The Shadows
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Logic Missions

Post by godofcereal on Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:44 am
([msg=21493]see Re: Logic Missions[/msg])

I assume users who have them complete will get to keep the points?
Im off, last year of school and all, I had something longer but char limit fucked that up. So yeah, had a good run here. Thanks for the memories. Thanks to the staff and users.

Best regards, your posting whore,
godofcereal

p.s. Defience, you the man ;)
User avatar
godofcereal
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 1068
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:11 pm
Location: ireland
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Logic Missions

Post by computerdude523 on Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:43 pm
([msg=21516]see Re: Logic Missions[/msg])

godofcereal wrote:I assume users who have them complete will get to keep the points?


I Sure Hope So. Cauz We Put Effort Into Them, Even If Some Noob Googled It.
Me: "Just Because You SAY You're A Hacker, Doesn't Really Mean You Are One."
A Noob: "Really?"
Me: "NO, Smart One. Now If You Are One, Prove It."
A Noob: ...
Me: "That's What I Thought."

< computerdude523 >
User avatar
computerdude523
New User
New User
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:43 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Logic Missions

Post by aNewHobby4me on Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:13 pm
([msg=21523]see Re: Logic Missions[/msg])

computerdude523 wrote:
godofcereal wrote:I assume users who have them complete will get to keep the points?


I Sure Hope So. Cauz We Put Effort Into Them, Even If Some Noob Googled It.


You can have my points, I don't need them. I have already been awarded by the satisfaction of completing the missions and the information learned while doing it.
"To understand recursion you must first understand recursion."
aNewHobby4me
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Logic Missions

Post by Monica on Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:42 pm
([msg=21526]see Re: Logic Missions[/msg])

Thanks for the feedback.
hi am new so plz dont troll me or i report 2 the HTS mods ty
User avatar
Monica
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 877
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:29 am
Location: In The Shadows
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Logic Missions

Post by Lagged on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:23 pm
([msg=21546]see Re: Logic Missions[/msg])

What if we write a couple? Can we send them to you to see if they are worthy or not? They might be good enough for the site.

-- Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:12 pm --

When are they being re-enabled? I've been checking like 5 times a day for 2 weeks now :(
Lagged
New User
New User
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Logic Missions

Post by xcurious on Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:18 am
([msg=21963]see Re: Logic Missions[/msg])

computerdude523 wrote:
godofcereal wrote:I assume users who have them complete will get to keep the points?


I Sure Hope So. Cauz We Put Effort Into Them, Even If Some Noob Googled It.

Well, how will we know who googled from who didn't :D
- Apologies to all who I have flamed in the past. Thanks mods for unbanning me.


ckw100 wrote:so i have been pacticeing my batch file hacking for networks
xcurious
Experienced User
Experienced User
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:49 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Next

Return to Comments & Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron