Want To Learn About Cyber Security

Got an idea on how things should be done? A problem with something on the site? Voice your opinion!

Want To Learn About Cyber Security

Post by realbdx on Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:54 am
([msg=99902]see Want To Learn About Cyber Security[/msg])

Hi.I Want To Learn About Cyber Security.I Have Used Kali Linux For Phising,Android Hacking,Wifi Hacking. But I Want To Know About Internet More…What Language Should I Learn And From Where?If Possible Please Tell Me. I Know Some C Programming. I Just Dont Want To Exploit,Want To Create Also.
Please Guide If Possible…
Thanks
realbdx
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Want To Learn About Cyber Security

Post by hackermans2 on Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:09 pm
([msg=99905]see Re: Want To Learn About Cyber Security[/msg])

I'm not to sure where to learn these, but these languages, applications etc are good to know:
HTML
JavaScript
(My)SQL
Apache
Basic UNIX commands
Knowledge of directory structures

That's all I can think of. Hope this helps!
hackermans2
New User
New User

Re: Want To Learn About Cyber Security

Post by JaneAir21 on Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:57 am
([msg=100256]see Re: Want To Learn About Cyber Security[/msg])

If you want to learn new technologies, as you said, then first of all I advise you to enroll in a thematic specialty and at a thematic university on cybersecurity. If suddenly there are a lot of problems with this, then use different services to help, for example, https://phdessay.com/category/expository/ and get normal grades. If it’s really interesting for you, then first of all you will understand what and once you enter the university, there you will be able to be directed in the right direction and developed, but if it will be boring to write an expository essays you can always order them 8-) 8-) 8-)
JaneAir21
New User
New User

Return to Comments & Suggestions