Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.

FAP is company that slaughters animals and turns their skin into overpriced products which are then sold to rich bastards! Help animal rights activists increase political awareness by hacking their mailing list.

Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.

Post by conscience on Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:47 pm
([msg=93994]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

Ir777 wrote:I had to guess column name

If you know how to fingerprint the DB engine used, you can specifically target it and extract all the information needed, including column names. ;)
Let him who has understanding recount the number of the beast, for it is a human number: His number is 0x029A.
conscience
Poster
Poster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by Cha0tic75 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:42 am
([msg=94254]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

Shouldn't HTS add a reply button to the mission? It appears that the "person" has sent us a message, asking for our help. On a whim, I went ahead and tried sending the emails, a different way, and it worked. So I know that the mission works properly. I hope I haven't said too much.
Cha0tic75
New User
New User

Post by allmight on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:35 pm
([msg=94765]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

I found the page that I can send queries. However, I can't figure out why I can only select data from the p*o***** table. I thought I knew the name of the table the emails were stored in because of that error page. Am I going about this the wrong way?
allmight
New User
New User

Post by conscience on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:33 am
([msg=94777]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

allmight wrote:I found the page that I can send queries. However, I can't figure out why I can only select data from the p*o***** table. I thought I knew the name of the table the emails were stored in because of that error page. Am I going about this the wrong way?

Are you 100% sure your query looks like as intended?
Let him who has understanding recount the number of the beast, for it is a human number: His number is 0x029A.
conscience
Poster
Poster

Post by allmight on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:30 am
([msg=94778]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

conscience wrote:
allmight wrote:I found the page that I can send queries. However, I can't figure out why I can only select data from the p*o***** table. I thought I knew the name of the table the emails were stored in because of that error page. Am I going about this the wrong way?

Are you 100% sure your query looks like as intended?

I am using U**** A** and selecting all columns from the email table. Is there something wrong with this?
allmight
New User
New User

Post by conscience on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:36 am
([msg=94779]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

allmight wrote:I am using U**** A** and selecting all columns from the email table. Is there something wrong with this

Hard to tell. Should be fine unless you make a mistake somewhere else. If you don't get the results you're looking for, you might want to review your assumptions.

If nothing seems to be working and you could ping me with your actual input and/or the results you get, maybe I could help. Currently I'm not sure what you might get in place of what you (would) expect.
conscience
Poster
Poster

Post by allmight on Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:48 pm
([msg=94781]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

conscience wrote:
allmight wrote:I am using U**** A** and selecting all columns from the email table. Is there something wrong with this

Hard to tell. Should be fine unless you make a mistake somewhere else. If you don't get the results you're looking for, you might want to review your assumptions.

If nothing seems to be working and you could ping me with your actual input and/or the results you get, maybe I could help. Currently I'm not sure what you might get in place of what you (would) expect.

I can't private message you. I assume it is because I don't have enough posts?
allmight
New User
New User

Post by conscience on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:33 pm
([msg=94782]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

allmight wrote:I can't private message you. I assume it is because I don't have enough posts?

It takes two posts I believe, but if not, you can still use "HTS Messages Center" from the main page.
conscience
Poster
Poster

Post by solocamaro6 on Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:12 pm
([msg=94899]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

haha, omg....... this mission
solocamaro6
New User
New User

Post by hkBst on Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:27 am
([msg=94963]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

I sent the answer somewhere (like many before me) but it seems not to count. Will the option to reply in the right way really only appear after having two forum posts?

-- Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:28 am --

hkBst wrote:I sent the answer somewhere (like many before me) but it seems not to count. Will the option to reply in the right way really only appear after having two forum posts?

Only one way to find out...

-- Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:31 am --

But it is important to choose the correct one way. :(
hkBst
New User
New User

Previous

Return to (Real 4) Fischer's Animal Products