Think Very Carefully About What the SQL Commands are Doing

FAP is company that slaughters animals and turns their skin into overpriced products which are then sold to rich bastards! Help animal rights activists increase political awareness by hacking their mailing list.

Re: Think Very Carefully About What the SQL Commands are Doing

Post by sysgen on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:41 am
([msg=86994]see Re: Think Very Carefully About What the SQL Commands are Doing[/msg])

Hello;
I have completed this mission but I am posting in there to be able to message SaveTheWhales.

-- Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:42 am --

sysgen wrote:Hello;
I have completed this mission but I am posting in there to be able to message SaveTheWhales.

as a said. Feel free to remove these posts, if you can.
sysgen
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by cyberdrain on Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 am
([msg=86995]see Re: Think Very Carefully About What the SQL Commands are Doing[/msg])

Use this system instead.
Free your mind / Think clearly
cyberdrain
Expert
Expert

Post by Zanna1x9x on Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:56 am
([msg=87096]see Re: Think Very Carefully About What the SQL Commands are Doing[/msg])

Finally i've resolved this mission but only with some helps taken from this forum and a lucky moment, in fact I haven't understood some things.
I don't know how can i discover the number of columns in the 2 tables, could anyone sent me a PM with some reason?
Thanks at all.
Zanna1x9x
New User
New User

Post by cyberdrain on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:57 am
([msg=87101]see Re: Think Very Carefully About What the SQL Commands are Doing[/msg])

Zanna1x9x wrote:Finally i've resolved this mission but only with some helps taken from this forum and a lucky moment, in fact I haven't understood some things.
I don't know how can i discover the number of columns in the 2 tables, could anyone sent me a PM with some reason?
Thanks at all.

Sure, PM me with what you did and where you need help. You'll need two posts on the forum to do it.
cyberdrain
Expert
Expert

Post by Zanna1x9x on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:12 am
([msg=87102]see Re: Think Very Carefully About What the SQL Commands are Doing[/msg])

cyberdrain wrote:Sure, PM me with what you did and where you need help. You'll need two posts on the forum to do it.

Thank you
Zanna1x9x
New User
New User

Post by NightArcher on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:12 am
([msg=87124]see Re: Think Very Carefully About What the SQL Commands are Doing[/msg])

I really enjoyed this mission it is good to be able to practice all the stuff I am reading about. Certainly taught me the importance of checking syntax :oops:

One piece of advice is think about the format that the tables are presented in and what any data pulled through from another table will be formatted to look like.
"God wouldn't be up this late"
NightArcher
New User
New User

Post by parado on Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:12 pm
([msg=87351]see Re: Think Very Carefully About What the SQL Commands are Doing[/msg])

I don't understand why we cannot use the "add to list" field to complete this challenge. From what I have read, most people suggest using the URL instead.

I realize that the email field is an insertion, but we could just terminate it and chain our s*****t, right? In this case, we would not need to join any tables either, simply request all emails. However, my command is resulting in an error. I am not sure if my syntax/logic is wrong, or the page simply fakes SQL and is hard coded to react only to the URL solution.

This is the statement(s) I am trying in the add email field (possible spoilers, commands are abbreviated to minimize spoilers):
'; S * F em;
'); S * F em;
dummy@email.com'); S * F e;
dummy@email.com'; S * F em;
'; S * F em;'
'); S * F em;'
dummy@email.com'); S * FR e'''';'
dummy@email.com'; S''' * F''' em''';'
parado
New User
New User

Post by norville05 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:55 pm
([msg=87391]see Re: Think Very Carefully About What the SQL Commands are Doing[/msg])

I have finished the mission, but need to unlock PM
norville05
New User
New User

Post by cyberdrain on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:29 pm
([msg=87402]see Re: Think Very Carefully About What the SQL Commands are Doing[/msg])

norville05 wrote:I have finished the mission, but need to unlock PM

No you don't. You should use the HTS message centre on the main page instead :)
cyberdrain
Expert
Expert

Post by bangkockney on Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:05 am
([msg=90352]see Re: Think Very Carefully About What the SQL Commands are Doing[/msg])

This has been my favourite so far. Prompted me to do a good deal of reading and I've come away having actually learnt (and can remember!) something.

Have enjoyed the change of pace that this mission has introduced.
bangkockney
New User
New User

PreviousNext

Return to (Real 4) Fischer's Animal Products