Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.

FAP is company that slaughters animals and turns their skin into overpriced products which are then sold to rich bastards! Help animal rights activists increase political awareness by hacking their mailing list.

Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.

Post by conscience on Sun May 24, 2020 4:40 pm
([msg=104618]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

naclo3samuel wrote:Was wondering if anybody could help me..

I completed the exercise but for some reason it doesn't automatically pass it. I obtained the emails but it isn't registering the mission as complete yet..

If anyone's got an idea as to why this happens I would be happy to hear your suggestions.

Send a message through HTS Messages Center to the proper recipient.
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number: His number is 0x029A.
conscience
Poster
Poster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Explanation of the Challenge

Post by bhuvesh00 on Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:35 pm
([msg=105387]see Explanation of the Challenge[/msg])

I have a question regarding the solution of this challenge. Do you know where can I post it? If I post my question then it may give out the solution too but it is not allowed I guess ?
bhuvesh00
New User
New User

Post by Th3L4stW4rP1g on Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:52 pm
([msg=107245]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

I think I understand what I'm doing and what I have to do, but currently it is not working and I'm not sure why. I'm afraid to spoil it for others, is there anyone I can PM to discuss this?
Th3L4stW4rP1g
New User
New User

Post by conscience on Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:53 am
([msg=107343]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

Both of you can ping me if you like
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number: His number is 0x029A.
conscience
Poster
Poster

Post by yaidel22 on Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:18 pm
([msg=108117]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

Hey guys, hope you doing good. If you are stuck right now in this challenge pls keep reading this...

First: I'm kind of new to this world, of hacking. Have a little bit of experience with python, and C# ... but nothing major... changing the topic:

For this challenge you MUST!!! understand SQL injections, you know that same thing everyone has been telling you...but here is the catchy thing --- DON'T over do it.
I new nothing about SQL injections before last week but i started the challenge yesterday, I went all in and start reading and looking in google all about SQLi like crazy, even though i understand it after 5 hours straight reading it didn't click, i wasn't sure about the syntax and it kept giving me error... i stop when i notice i was getting frustrated and went to sleep ... long story short after coming back from work today, i thought about something to try in this challenge ... and walla it putted me in the right track....

Summary:
1-Study the syntax and examples of SQL injections, and make an effort to understand it -- *not cheating just use your browser to execute the codes*
2-You DON'T UNDERSTAND it at the beginning, it's ok -- just get some sleep, and come back later with afresh mind, it helped me!

Resources that can help: https://www.sqlinjection.net/union/
yaidel22
New User
New User

Post by CaptainWoof on Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:26 am
([msg=108522]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

I got the emails
Tried submitting them to SaveTheWhales, but got this response:

`Your response did not generate a victory condition for the challenge. Please try again!`

I sent the emails in a newline-separated manner.
CaptainWoof
New User
New User

Post by conscience on Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:35 pm
([msg=108591]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

CaptainWoof wrote:I got the emails
Tried submitting them to SaveTheWhales, but got this response:

`Your response did not generate a victory condition for the challenge. Please try again!`

I sent the emails in a newline-separated manner.

Can't promise I'll be quick, but if you'd like, forward me your message to SaveTheWhales and I can try to figure out what might be wrong with it.
conscience
Poster
Poster

Post by butchnan on Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:25 pm
([msg=108829]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

alright, so I found the emails, I know where to send them, etc.

my problem is every email is in the form of a .jpg file titled the name of the email (example: your@email.com.jpg). is there any way to get them as a list of emails in text form?
if the list was longer, I would have just copied the page's source code and did a 'find' function on .com, .org, .edu etc. but given the length of the list I just went through and copied each down.
butchnan
New User
New User

Post by conscience on Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:46 pm
([msg=108894]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

butchnan wrote:alright, so I found the emails, I know where to send them, etc.

my problem is every email is in the form of a .jpg file titled the name of the email (example: your@email.com.jpg). is there any way to get them as a list of emails in text form?
if the list was longer, I would have just copied the page's source code and did a 'find' function on .com, .org, .edu etc. but given the length of the list I just went through and copied each down.

There are multiple fields for each... erm... item that are rendered to the page. Use one that does not correspond to the image URL.
conscience
Poster
Poster

Previous

Return to (Real 4) Fischer's Animal Products