Need a good list of books <--

Discussion about particular books go here.
Forum rules
Please make title book name & author.
Books about computers or hacking get stickied

Need a good list of books <--

Post by lyons103 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:00 am
([msg=65542]see Need a good list of books <--[/msg])

ok im new to this.... ikr.. "hacking" really tickels my junk .. i verify checks for a living and i work closely with people who write code for our system// srsly fascinating .. i know simple math.. but i want to learn as much as possible. i need a list of books for the following; basic algebra through advanced calculus/C and C++ / java / PHP . i want to learn how to "hack" and i figure the best was is to read. -- any help --
lyons103
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Need a good list of books <--

Post by anarchy420x on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:12 am
([msg=65543]see Re: Need a good list of books <--[/msg])

lyons103 wrote:ok im new to this.... ikr.. "hacking" really tickels my junk .. i verify checks for a living and i work closely with people who write code for our system// srsly fascinating .. i know simple math.. but i want to learn as much as possible. i need a list of books for the following; basic algebra through advanced calculus/C and C++ / java / PHP . i want to learn how to "hack" and i figure the best was is to read. -- any help --

Google offers a lot of support to these issues. Another route would be to check out http://www.hackthissite.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=83&sid=ed3b4314319fe9bf8c2274f37dfae104. Also, there is a "for dummies" on just about everything, so check that out. I would also suggest checking out your local "Goodwill" or other such stores. They often have lots of used books including old text books. "Goodwill" has like a half off everything every other Saturday.

Off topic: If hacking is tickling your junk, wash it off before you give it back to the rest of us.

Have fun, enjoy.
A broken clock is right twice a day, however, I am neither up that early nor up that late...
anarchy420x
Poster
Poster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Books