Wireless Penetration Testing Beginner's Guide by by Vivek

Discussion about particular books go here.
Forum rules
Please make title book name & author.
Books about computers or hacking get stickied

Wireless Penetration Testing Beginner's Guide by by Vivek

Post by ghostheadx2 on Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:17 pm
([msg=92651]see Wireless Penetration Testing Beginner's Guide by by Vivek[/msg])

Here is a book I found on amazon. I will definitely want to get a pdf of it somewhere if you guys say its good. It's getting close to the end of the summer and I think I will have enough prerequisite knowledge in networking to begin learning wifi hacking with Kali Linux. Tell me what you think of Kali Linux: Wireless Penetration Testing Beginner's Guide by Vivek Ramachandran.

I was looking for a wireless hacking book that focused on kali linux. I found this book right here. Has anyone read it and if you have, what do you think of the book? Does anyone know any other good kali linux books that focus on wireless pen-testing? I'd love to know if you know of any. Thanks so much for your opinions. I'm currently almost there in terms of networking so I thought I'd ask. I have a wireless hacking book which goes through Linux, Windows, and Mac already called Hacking Exposed: Wireless that I have to get back to after learning this stuff. But I am wondering if anyone has read this because I was looking to see if anyone thought it was a good idea to get something that focuses on Kali Linux wireless hacking. If so, please give your opinion on the book since I haven't read this one the way I started the one I already have and didn't understand what I was reading when reading it several months ago.

update:

I found a free pdf online:

http://file.allitebooks.com/20150904/Ka ... 0Guide.pdf

Does anyone think I could learn from this easily? Do you like it? Do you not?
ghostheadx2
Contributor
Contributor

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Wireless Penetration Testing Beginner's Guide by by Vivek

Post by Jbraithwaite on Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:10 am
([msg=92654]see Re: Wireless Penetration Testing Beginner's Guide by by Vivek[/msg])

OSWP is a course by Offensive Security dealing with wireless hacking.

Vivek is a well respected gent in the pen testing world. A very knowledgeable man indeed. I bought Shellcoding for Linux 32 bit systems and learned a lot from it.

As long as you have a Pineapple AP sitting next to your laptop, everyone will believe you're a hacker anyway so save money on courses lol
In training....
Jbraithwaite
Poster
Poster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Books