Bug Reports

News and Updates

Bug Reports

Post by mShred on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:54 pm
([msg=63754]see Bug Reports[/msg])

It seems HTS has been having some problems with the missions.. If you find a mission that has a bug in it, feel free to submit a bug report. But try not to overdo it. We don't want thirty reports of the same problem.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Bug Reports

Post by UnitedHackers on Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:17 am
([msg=78975]see Re: Bug Reports[/msg])

Please look into this problem, and PLEASE do reply

I can't login to my account. Everytime i have to use the "forgot password" option. After logging in using the temporary password, i cant change it. The new password isn't getting saved ever. It always keeps showing the message "Password must be at most characters long."- these words exactly
UnitedHackers
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by fashizzlepop on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:38 pm
([msg=78977]see Re: Bug Reports[/msg])

So logging in with the new password doesn't work after the first time?

We know that changing your password is broken and we're working on it.
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer

Post by Abbrenner on Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:22 pm
([msg=79719]see Re: Bug Reports[/msg])

I know you guys don't want a bunch of posts, but the last post i see on this topic is 1/17 ish... change password from a recovered password is still broken...
Abbrenner
New User
New User

Post by d1str0 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:18 pm
([msg=79722]see Re: Bug Reports[/msg])

Abbrenner wrote:I know you guys don't want a bunch of posts, but the last post i see on this topic is 1/17 ish... change password from a recovered password is still broken...

We know. We're working on it. Check out the staff blogs for development updates.
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.

You may also know me as fas
d1str0
New User
New User

Post by mattyt_491 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:17 am
([msg=80166]see Re: Bug Reports[/msg])

I have noticed a few issues with the emailing system on the site. For example, I forgot my password and requested an email be sent to recover it and it never came (I ended up remembering what it was while I waited). I then wanted to test what would happen if I tried to create an account with the same email address I am using to really test this bug. The form submitted but I received no confirmation email to activate my account. Finally, I tried a few of the basic missions (level 4 and 5 in particular), that require an email be sent. After completing performing the correct steps for the mission, I never received the email.

If someone can confirm that there is an issue here, that would be great.

EDIT: It seems like this error only occurs when using a hotmail account. Have switched to my gmail account and it is all working now :)
mattyt_491
New User
New User

Return to News