Question about the Rules

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Question about the Rules

Post by Ntvu on Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:40 pm
([msg=5718]see Question about the Rules[/msg])

Here on the forums, are we allowed to post links to our websites?
I want to post my website here and receive some feedback on it, but before I do, I need to know whether this is against the rules or not.

-Nt
Ntvu
Poster
Poster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Question about the Rules

Post by Rijnzael on Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:05 am
([msg=5732]see Re: Question about the Rules[/msg])

Best way to advertise your website here is to stick it in your sig and contribute across the board. Posting "Hey, check out my website" threads may end up getting you a warn and thread removal if the site is not at all relevant, and you can generally put all the information regarding your website in your signature.
Rijnzael
Poster
Poster

Re: Question about the Rules

Post by T3hR34p3r on Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:01 am
([msg=5978]see Re: Question about the Rules[/msg])

Rijnzael wrote:Best way to advertise your website here is to stick it in your sig and contribute across the board. Posting "Hey, check out my website" threads may end up getting you a warn and thread removal if the site is not at all relevant, and you can generally put all the information regarding your website in your signature.

This is truth. Trying to actively get people to join your site will most likely just result in people getting pissed off and not wanting to go. Just stick in your sig and go around as usual.
They call me Ishmael... I'm not sure why.
T3hR34p3r
Experienced User
Experienced User

Return to NZone