turn over

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

turn over

Post by pott73 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:32 pm
([msg=60944]see turn over[/msg])

the page is great. but i don´t get how all this kiddies could learn programming. the tutorials about programming language are much more difficult than any physics or maths or philosophie. there´s much explained on how to use a programming language, but not how to turn it over, use them for hacking. can anyone tell me some good page for learning?
#spoiler you haven´t learned anything and go on my nerves!
no idiot. i have basic skills in html, css, javascript, c, java.
pott73
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: turn over

Post by centip3de on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:59 pm
([msg=60959]see Re: turn over[/msg])

pott73 wrote:the page is great. but i don´t get how all this kiddies could learn programming. the tutorials about programming language are much more difficult than any physics or maths or philosophie. there´s much explained on how to use a programming language, but not how to turn it over, use them for hacking. can anyone tell me some good page for learning?
#spoiler you haven´t learned anything and go on my nerves!
no idiot. i have basic skills in html, css, javascript, c, java.

Programming isn't as difficult as you described. Anywho, there is no secret function that will help you hack. Instead, all you do is find an exploit, then learn how to automate it. That's the only way programming is involved in hacking (unless you find an exploit in the code itself).
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: turn over

Post by mShred on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:01 pm
([msg=60961]see Re: turn over[/msg])

If you want to learn programming, you can pretty much do as centip3de said. You can also find a lot of things online. But if you're looking for programming specifically used for hacking, then there are some good books and whatnot out there. Grey Hat Python is a great overall book on Python. Hacking: The Art of Exploitation is good for ASM. You just need to look around more. Google will help you with your specific languages.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to NZone