Need info on getting in to my own computers [ test ]

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Need info on getting in to my own computers [ test ]

Post by maxkool on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:51 am
([msg=59350]see Need info on getting in to my own computers [ test ][/msg])

I have little to basic knowledge of computing.

EDIT for better understanding.
I have 3 computer A, B, C.
I use computer A, Computer B is at remote location different Ip [ my parents house] Computer C is at another location [ My brothers house different ip]
I want to setup remote desktop connection to B and C so I can access it from my home. I want app name or any program freeware or hack that runs on background at windows start up and stays there without coming in to status bar, and keep remote desktop on. I was going to use windows remote desktop connection stock that comes with windows but I do not have access to router to assign local IP and port for remote desktop.
So any app, hack or backdoor stuff that keep remote desktop connection on and i can access from my computer.
[ I do have access to all 3 computer to install App / back door or hack. ]

Sorry for my bad English.
hows that little better ?

Any guide any info anything on that?

Thabnks in Adv
Max
Last edited by maxkool on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
maxkool
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Need info on getting in to my own computers [ test ]

Post by centip3de on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:42 pm
([msg=59365]see Re: Need info on getting in to my own computers [ test ][/msg])

maxkool wrote:Ok I need help with 2 tings at moment.

I have 3 computer let Name A B and C
A is my computer personal i use all time
B is also my computer at my parents house mostly use by me and my bro. On different physical ip
C Laptop running around my brothers house. On Different Physical Ip address.
All computers are Windows vista / Windows 7

Q 1 I want to use A to get remote access to my computer B [ you can call it back door ]. I try to setup easy windows access but I don't have access to router.
Any thoughts Idea suggestion?
I don't want to use programs or apps that are out there such as teamvewer. [ because my mom and dad or bro turns off stuff all time ]

I can use Teamvewer and install backdoor or something if anything out there for temp base till i learn. That takes us to Q 2

Q 2 I also want to learn how to get in to all that 2 computers B & C remotely from my location. [ just want to learn and test. }

Thabnks in Adv
Max

Learn to speak English, please. It'll make it easier for us to understand what you're trying to ask.
/offtopic

Anyways, the main thing the comes to mind is MetaSploit, but in order to do that you need to be on the same local network as the target computer.

But, you may want to check this thing out here
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de
Addict
Addict

Post by maxkool on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:19 am
([msg=59387]see Re: Need info on getting in to my own computers [ test ][/msg])

centip3de wrote:

B is also my computer at my parents house mostly use by me and my bro. On different physical ip

Q 1 I want to use A to get remote access to my computer B [ you can call it back door ]. I try to setup easy windows access but I don't have access to router.
I don't want to use programs or apps that are out there such as teamvewer. [ because my mom and dad or bro turns off stuff all time ]

I can use Teamvewer and install backdoor or something if anything out there for temp base till i learn. That takes us to Q 2

Q 2 I also want to learn how to get in to all that 2 computers B & C remotely from my location. [ just want to learn and test. }

Thabnks in Adv
Max

Learn to speak English, please. It'll make it easier for us to understand what you're trying to ask.
/offtopic

Anyways, the main thing the comes to mind is MetaSploit, but in order to do that you need to be on the same local network as the target computer.

Sorry not all are Native English speaker.
I did search on Google hrs and days before posting Q.
All i want to do is setup remote connection without any other application. Like teamvewer or logmin. I tryed to setup with windows remote desktop connection settings but I don't have router access to do it. Is there any app that runs on background with start up that do not show up in status bar? And keep remote desktop on. Because at home they all just keep turning off stuff.
maxkool
New User
New User

Post by centip3de on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:30 am
([msg=59444]see Re: Need info on getting in to my own computers [ test ][/msg])

maxkool wrote:
centip3de wrote:

Thabnks in Adv
Max

/offtopic

Sorry not all are Native English speaker.
I did search on Google hrs and days before posting Q.
All i want to do is setup remote connection without any other application. Like teamvewer or logmin. I tryed to setup with windows remote desktop connection settings but I don't have router access to do it. Is there any app that runs on background with start up that do not show up in status bar? And keep remote desktop on. Because at home they all just keep turning off stuff.

I don't have much experiences with remote desktop applications, but I would check out RealVNC, it seems to fit your criteria pretty well.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de
Addict
Addict

Post by Rijnzael on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:23 pm
([msg=59582]see Re: Need info on getting in to my own computers [ test ][/msg])

If you want to to RDP into a machine that's inside some sort of border firewall, you might try SSH tunneling through an available server that's accessible from outside the network perimeter. This how I access my workstation.

>ssh -L 6666:a.b.c.d:3389 shell.server.net

doing this will forward port 6666 to the RDP port 3389 through the server shell server to machine a.b.c.d on the inside of the network perimeter.
Rijnzael
Poster
Poster

Post by centip3de on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:33 pm
([msg=59604]see Re: Need info on getting in to my own computers [ test ][/msg])

Or just install a R.A.T. ...
centip3de
Addict
Addict

Return to NZone