Need guidance

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Need guidance

Post by noobzors on Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:55 pm
([msg=27515]see Need guidance[/msg])

I am currently in somewhat of a pickle. When I google my name there is a particular forum that always comes up first in both the web and pictures sections that is very harmful to my reputation. It has caused me to lose a job that I applied for and need to take it down. I have spoken with the admins of the site, who refuse to change anything (though when I threatened legal action for the picture they posted of me with the words 'Die (my name) die' they did take down that picture)

Technically they aren't doing anything illegal to the point that a court would force them to take it down, but I'm sure you can see why I am so angry about this.

My question is this, what is the easiest way to crack in to a forum and delete a thread or two? Anyone that can point me in the right direction would be a huge help!
noobzors
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Need guidance

Post by godofcereal on Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:23 am
([msg=27521]see Re: Need guidance[/msg])

Disclaimer: HackThisSite does not support nor condone any illegal activity.

There is usualy a delete profile option somewhere on user settings. Admins should delete your profile at your request and if they dont, then you will have to think of way to get deleted.

And if this has caused you to lose a job then maybe you will learn not to annoy people when using your real name.
Im off, last year of school and all, I had something longer but char limit fucked that up. So yeah, had a good run here. Thanks for the memories. Thanks to the staff and users.

Best regards, your posting whore,
godofcereal

p.s. Defience, you the man ;)
godofcereal
Addict
Addict

Re: Need guidance

Post by Sl0thGoodi3s on Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:33 pm
([msg=28259]see Re: Need guidance[/msg])

Umm im speechless, What could you have done to get these people to do this

-- Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:33 pm --

Umm im speechless, What could you have done to get these people to do this
Sl0thGoodi3s
New User
New User

Return to NZone