Basic Mission 4

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Basic Mission 4

Post by o0Ash0o on Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:00 am
([msg=14851]see Basic Mission 4[/msg])

Hello Everyone..

Firstly, sorry to post in here...for some reason I couldn't post in the actual basic mission forum where this question rightly belongs.

Secondly..I cant say in great detail what my question involves as it includes too many spoilers! but basically I solved the problem and completed the mission. However, because I am new to all this I am not actually sure how I did it!!. By this I mean that the method I used to obtain the password threw up an unexpected result which I hadn't counted on..

Would anybody like to go through this with me so that I can understand what I did right!!

Cheers

A
o0Ash0o
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Basic Mission 4

Post by NaNO-NiNjA on Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:29 pm
([msg=14896]see Re: Basic Mission 4[/msg])

Hello.

This is my first post as well :D

However, I was wondering the same question. I was having trouble figuring out Basic mission 4 and I "stumbled" upon the answer, is there any way to gain knowledge on why exactly that method works? I tried figuring it out on my own but I have very little experience with HTML. I would be greatful if someone could fill me in on the details of why and how it works.

(Also tried the w3schools website and am still unable to wrap my head around the concept)
NaNO-NiNjA
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to NZone