new hacker

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Re: new hacker

Post by TheMindRapist on Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:26 pm
([msg=14201]see Re: new hacker[/msg])

Wonder if Nines9 will see this.
TheMindRapist
Contributor
Contributor

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by xelix on Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:42 pm
([msg=14203]see Re: new hacker[/msg])

javascriptman wrote:I just want to ask one question how does html help you with the idiot test?
and you are not an idiot if you fail, this site is to learn to do basic one and so on. so why call it idiot test

I think you half answered your own question in some twisted way I'm not fully getting... Anyway, It helps to know HTML a lot because you can recognize what is out of place or abnormal. Thus seeing things someone who doesn't know it wouldn't at first glance.
shutdown -h 0 "Since when is death an option?"
xelix
Experienced User
Experienced User

Location: mv -f / /dev/null && shutdown -h 0 "You just lost the game."

Post by Dwere13 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:04 pm
([msg=14204]see Re: new hacker[/msg])

xelix wrote:
godofcereal wrote:Haha i think you scared this guy out of hacking if he has to put up with people like us

Sucks, but good. rather not have a member then have one who doesn't understand the meaning of the site.

Zelth wrote:Fine whatever. :roll:

Glad you agree.

Remember, guys, We aren't some activist group of MySpace hackers, We aren't some group of S`Kiddie piss ants who hack anyone who disagrees, We aren't some bunch of exploit masters who hack bank accounts. At least we're not supposed to be. Don't make mistakes, Don't go around calling yourselves a hacker, or bragging about defacing things. It's better you know now that consequences for such action are NOT likely to put a smile on your face when you spend your life in prison. If none of you have thought about the consequences, or the likes, Please leave. Save yourself the trouble, save us the lawsuit, and save us the face. And a side note for those who say 'Just don't get caught!': You will get caught, no matter how hard you try to run. Doing stupid shit will always catch up to you in the long run. I know a man who thought he was invincible, hacked a bunch of innocent people's computers, and ran and hid. He got caught six years later in an apartment on the other side of the United States. The authorities are always a step ahead of even the greatest hacker, so save yourself the time and think before you act.

Well. I see your point. You don't want people coming here who don't want to learn.
But scanning through your posts, I don't see many of yours asking or stating something which you yourself want to learn...
Do you claim to be a master? A pro? A real hacker? Or if not a "real" hacker, somebody with the same knowledge that a real hacker has?
Then perhaps you shouldn't be here either, if you're so knowledgeable, and don't have anything to ask, or gain by being here, then why are YOU here? To bitch at people who make an attempt - maybe not in the right way, but an attempt anyway - to learn something? He ASKED a question. He's trying to LEARN something. What he's trying to learn isn't that great, but where in your post history have you asked a question?
Dwere13
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by Zelth on Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:07 pm
([msg=14205]see Re: new hacker[/msg])

Um.. I don't really agree, however... I just find no point in arguing online... so... yeah. :|
Z~Epsilon
Newbie Programmer
Learned: HTML, XHTML, CSS
Learning: PHP, C++
Zelth
Poster
Poster

Post by xelix on Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:26 pm
([msg=14207]see Re: new hacker[/msg])

Dwere13 wrote:Well. I see your point. You don't want people coming here who don't want to learn.
But scanning through your posts, I don't see many of yours asking or stating something which you yourself want to learn...
Do you claim to be a master? A pro? A real hacker? Or if not a "real" hacker, somebody with the same knowledge that a real hacker has?
Then perhaps you shouldn't be here either, if you're so knowledgeable, and don't have anything to ask, or gain by being here, then why are YOU here? To bitch at people who make an attempt - maybe not in the right way, but an attempt anyway - to learn something? He ASKED a question. He's trying to LEARN something. What he's trying to learn isn't that great, but where in your post history have you asked a question?

You're making assumptions =)

Why would I need to ask about something? As a personal preference I learn by myself, If I don't know something and need to learn it I either study it online or at a library or ask someone I know on the iRC. Also, I've been with this site for years, almost 6 since I first came here, now. I don't claim to be some great hacker, or master, or anything like that. But when someone asks for reasonable help on something legal I would be glad to help. All I see from your post is that you're trolling, looking for a fight, one which I myself will not give you. Sorry if you think this is something to get angered over, But calm down, don't make a fool of yourself, there's nothing to fight here. =)
shutdown -h 0 "Since when is death an option?"
xelix
Experienced User
Experienced User

Location: mv -f / /dev/null && shutdown -h 0 "You just lost the game."

Post by Dwere13 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:09 pm
([msg=14210]see Re: new hacker[/msg])

Away from the argument... and to the original post.

javascriptman wrote:I have learned both HTML and JavaScript but do not know how to hack.Could someone tell me how to hack with HTML JavaScript?

Google javascript injection.
Also, learn a more advanced scripting language, like perl, php, etc. etc.
Dwere13
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by vandalize on Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:43 pm
([msg=14244]see Re: new hacker[/msg])

Zelth wrote:
vandalize wrote:HACKTHISSITE DOES NOT ENDORSE OR ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO HACK!!!! all they want is you to learn how to protect yourself from hackers... and to learn how to program!

Um... actually I think that HackThisSite, with the pic on the home page, is a learning place for hackers. So... they encourage us to hack... but not for out own personal gain (black-hat hackers). Like hacking into something, then notifying the administrator or developer about insecurities of sort... just hacking for the good of the people... that might be what HackThisSite is for. So... from my point of view... hack all you want, but don't steal like.. credit card numbers, private information, etc. :D

thats what I meant xD sorry I had a brain fart :3
Life is like snow you build it up high just to see it melt before your eyes
-Travis Cagle
vandalize
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by Zelth on Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:20 pm
([msg=14248]see Re: new hacker[/msg])

Haha... brain fart... never heard that before :shock:
Z~Epsilon
Newbie Programmer
Learned: HTML, XHTML, CSS
Learning: PHP, C++
Zelth
Poster
Poster

Post by vandalize on Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:40 am
([msg=14277]see Re: new hacker[/msg])

Zelth wrote:Haha... brain fart... never heard that before :shock:

thats what happens when you have so much time on your hands you make up things :lol:
Life is like snow you build it up high just to see it melt before your eyes
-Travis Cagle
vandalize
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by Vlox on Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:12 am
([msg=14302]see Re: new hacker[/msg])

godofcereal wrote:Haha i think you scared this guy out of hacking if he has to put up with people like us

god youd probaly scare him away from computer for the rest of his life !!! 8-)
just kidding !!!!
=The Means Accuse But The Results Excuse =MACHEOVELLIE=
Vlox
Experienced User
Experienced User

Previous

Return to NZone