Can somebody help me?

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Can somebody help me?

Post by photo on Sun May 20, 2018 6:43 am
([msg=95719]see Can somebody help me?[/msg])

Hey. I'm new here, can somebody help me i don't where to start.
I want to learn how to program and hacking if someone could give me some lights.
If you know some ebooks or books i would be very happy if you could share it me and your knowledge too.
Thank you for reading.
photo
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Can somebody help me?

Post by Krnelson20172017 on Sun May 20, 2018 4:11 pm
([msg=95720]see Re: Can somebody help me?[/msg])

Hi! I'm kind of new too. Before you start doing the missions, you should probably learn basic HTML. That would help a lot, instead of learning as you go. After that, you can start with the missions. You should start with the basic missions first. They are the easiest and as you go, it eases you into harder things. If you, or anyone else, have any more questions about this or just want to chat or something, you can email me at jessicarose5712@gmail.com!
Krnelson20172017
New User
New User

Re: Can somebody help me?

Post by photo on Sat May 26, 2018 3:30 pm
([msg=95754]see Re: Can somebody help me?[/msg])

Krnelson20172017 wrote:Hi! I'm kind of new too. Before you start doing the missions, you should probably learn basic HTML. That would help a lot, instead of learning as you go. After that, you can start with the missions. You should start with the basic missions first. They are the easiest and as you go, it eases you into harder things. If you, or anyone else, have any more questions about this or just want to chat or something, you can email me at jessicarose5712@gmail.com!
Thank you.
photo
New User
New User

Return to NZone