Basic Mission 4

Bad threads go here

Re: Basic Mission 4

Post by chaos2583 on Thu May 08, 2008 10:21 pm
([msg=2146]see Re: Basic Mission 4[/msg])

i have done the main part of this mission made sure i was logged in. but for some reason the email is not showing up. i have looked in the inbox and in the junk box but still not showing . every thing looks good dont know why it is not working. using hotmail if that might have any thing to do with it.any help on what i might be doing wrong would help. thanks
chaos2583
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by ehelectrum on Thu May 08, 2008 11:26 pm
([msg=2150]see Re: Basic Mission 4[/msg])

I tried two of my email addresses, but neither one will I recieve the email...it's not in Spam or New or Old mail. What am I doing wrong? Btw, one is Yahoo, one is AOL. PM me please.
ehelectrum
New User
New User

Post by iomesus on Fri May 09, 2008 12:26 pm
([msg=2165]see Re: Basic Mission 4[/msg])

Apparently the mail() function in level4.php is bust so this level won't work at the moment.
iomesus
New User
New User

Post by ehelectrum on Fri May 09, 2008 12:47 pm
([msg=2168]see Re: Basic Mission 4[/msg])

do you know when it's going to be back up?
ehelectrum
New User
New User

Post by dynaDad on Fri May 09, 2008 1:19 pm
([msg=2171]see Re: Basic Mission 4[/msg])

as i notices i have problems like others.
well, what am i missing... after doing stuff needed for this mission, the page respond with "Password reminder successfully sent"
when i look in my mail account there is no mail. Is there something with gmail? or it is with my wrong understanding?

Any hint would help me a lot.
dynaDad
New User
New User

Post by iomesus on Fri May 09, 2008 2:28 pm
([msg=2176]see Re: Basic Mission 4[/msg])

dynaDad wrote:as i notices i have problems like others.
well, what am i missing... after doing stuff needed for this mission, the page respond with "Password reminder successfully sent"
when i look in my mail account there is no mail. Is there something with gmail? or it is with my wrong understanding?

Any hint would help me a lot.

Scroll up.
iomesus
New User
New User

Post by Aftrem on Fri May 09, 2008 5:14 pm
([msg=2185]see Re: Basic Mission 4[/msg])

So for all of us who figured it out, but can't process 'cause of the smtp bug - can we receive the password to move on in another way?
Aftrem
New User
New User

Post by B4S1C on Sat May 10, 2008 12:32 am
([msg=2192]see Re: Basic Mission 4[/msg])

Just confirmed with another source whether I did the mission correctly. I did take the necessary steps to do it successfully but the site will still not send me a password. For everyone that's been having trouble with this recently, it probably has to do with the smtp server or whatever. Maybe something to do with the downtime experienced earlier in the week?
B4S1C
New User
New User

Post by SephStorm on Sat May 10, 2008 11:58 am
([msg=2202]see Re: Basic Mission 4[/msg])

Banders wrote:i beat this mission a long time ago, and can't figure it back out! any help threw pm or post is greatly appreciated.

ok, so i opened the source, change it to my e-mail, and save it as .html. i then open it up, and click "send password to sam" and it says password sent successfully. I check my email and its not there. i know there is something i have to change in the adress, but cant for the life of me remeber what it is. also, when i beat this mission, it didnt send to your e-mail, it just revealed it. does it send now?

Same problem here, even when I change the certain url. I did this months ago and it displayed in the browser, know it apperantly sends to the registered email, but its still not working, just says password sent sussesfully.
SephStorm
New User
New User

Post by silverlining on Sat May 10, 2008 4:14 pm
([msg=2210]see Re: Basic Mission 4[/msg])

I am having the same emailing problems for Basic mission lvl4...I think the emailing system is down in general because I just registered and did not get my activation email. Also, I tested the "lost my password" option and it does not send an email either.
silverlining
New User
New User

PreviousNext

Return to Graveyard