Basic Mission 4

Bad threads go here

Re: Basic Mission 4

Post by Banders on Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:00 pm
([msg=1665]see Re: Basic Mission 4[/msg])

i beat this mission a long time ago, and can't figure it back out! any help threw pm or post is greatly appreciated.

ok, so i opened the source, change it to my e-mail, and save it as .html. i then open it up, and click "send password to sam" and it says password sent successfully. I check my email and its not there. i know there is something i have to change in the adress, but cant for the life of me remeber what it is. also, when i beat this mission, it didnt send to your e-mail, it just revealed it. does it send now?
Banders
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by Winter_Solstice on Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:59 pm
([msg=1809]see Re: Basic Mission 4[/msg])

Banders wrote:i beat this mission a long time ago, and can't figure it back out! any help threw pm or post is greatly appreciated.

ok, so i opened the source, change it to my e-mail, and save it as .html. i then open it up, and click "send password to sam" and it says password sent successfully. I check my email and its not there. i know there is something i have to change in the adress, but cant for the life of me remeber what it is. also, when i beat this mission, it didnt send to your e-mail, it just revealed it. does it send now?

Is the email you sent it to the one you used to sign up for HTS? I remember someone on one of the posts here for this topic (or maybe somewhere else) mention the email you used to sign up for HTS in this mission.
Eso-Charis
Winter_Solstice
New User
New User

Post by nocturnal_nuke on Thu May 01, 2008 9:20 pm
([msg=1890]see Re: Basic Mission 4[/msg])

hello fellow members.
i am newbie on all this stuff.. but i have the technical knowledge to do these things

i had solved levels 4 and 5 before...some 5 or 6 months before but then i lost my account n pass

so i am with new account now and i cant get level 4,5 solved. After doing the necessary stuff i know i will get a password returned by the level4.php.... but now i am not getting it... just "password remainder sent successfully"

i recon the problem is with my browser/os/firewall... cant say exactly.
i even thought if there is a bug in those levels..

So please if u have solved 4 and/or 5 after 25th april 2008.... tell me ur system configuration..os,browser etc..

Thank you fellas...
nocturnal_nuke
New User
New User

Post by Vlox on Fri May 02, 2008 3:42 pm
([msg=1931]see Re: Basic Mission 4[/msg])

Normandy114 wrote:You can use Notepad to create basic HTML websites, by writing code into it, saving the file as a '.htm' then opening it up again to view it as a webpage.

problem is i cant save as .html .....
Vlox
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by rblevins09 on Sat May 03, 2008 11:39 pm
([msg=2032]see Re: Basic Mission 4[/msg])

BevoKid wrote:When I looked at my email again I found that the email had been sent to me, but was put into the spam folder. btw I am using yahoo. This might help some ppl out.

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!

YOUR MY NEW JESUS!!!

wouldn't have found it if i hadn't checked my spam folder.

there were like seven copies! ha!

but yes. thank you.
rblevins09
New User
New User

Post by 3nIGhost on Sun May 04, 2008 2:29 pm
([msg=2095]see Re: Basic Mission 4[/msg])

lol shit that was hard ... fuck just do it with the email... you had to start the account or the one you got on you profile ...
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

|Theodore Geisel (Dr. Seuss)
3nIGhost
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by Hockeyfreak889 on Sun May 04, 2008 2:47 pm
([msg=2096]see Re: Basic Mission 4[/msg])

Can someone just PM the answer ... I have read all the hints and i can do all of the other basic missions after this (exept 5) and i still just dont get how to do this
Hockeyfreak889
New User
New User

Post by dedspeyd on Sun May 04, 2008 3:49 pm
([msg=2101]see Re: Basic Mission 4[/msg])

Ok so i did what i need to but when i press the 'Send it to Sam' button and check my email i got nothing...?
dedspeyd
New User
New User

Post by antigov246 on Sun May 04, 2008 6:52 pm
([msg=2121]see Re: Basic Mission 4[/msg])

Ive tried everything i could think of. At first i just copied the main script, and changed the email. It said that it was sent. So i checked my email, and nothing was there. Then i changed the email to a second address, and same thing, went to check it and nothing. Then i read about copying the whole source so i did and i put my email in and tried sending. It did. Went to check, and nothing. Then i read that the email has to be the same as HTS, so i think i changed mine, i dont know if i did it right. But then i tried everything again and still nothing! I dont want to give up, i want to be good at this kind of stuff but its all just flat out complicated! I need some help...
F.Y.I Youll probably hear more of me in the forums...lol as i slowly work my way through missions
Some help would be awsome
antigov246
New User
New User

Post by hexbase on Thu May 08, 2008 6:39 pm
([msg=2137]see Re: Basic Mission 4[/msg])

i've done it, but the email doesn't reach my gmail account which i used to register on hts.
So, wtf with the smtp server here?
:o
hexbase
New User
New User

PreviousNext

Return to Graveyard