DDoS Request

Bad threads go here

DDoS Request

Post by Sononymous on Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:21 pm
([msg=90666]see DDoS Request[/msg])

I would do this myself, however I simply don't have the time. I'll make this short and snappy.

The IP belongs to someone who 'phishes' Social Network accounts, for whatever reason. He made the mistake of attempting to get into my account, and somehow managed to guess my password which even I don't remember what it was. Luckily he was stopped by security checkpoints and I was notified when I refreshed Facebook 2 hours later. I downloaded my security archive from Facebook to get his IP address, and I think it's time he pays.

IP: Nah, bro...

Do your worst :)

-
Sononymous
Sononymous
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: DDoS Request

Post by PortFondler on Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:45 pm
([msg=90668]see Re: DDoS Request[/msg])

lol most likely not gonna happen, read the rules
..."Learn from people. Teach people. Do anything that will satiate your need to learn and keep you out of a cell at the same time.

The world is so much bigger than some person's inbox" ~Goatboy
PortFondler
New User
New User

Post by pretentious on Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:47 pm
([msg=90670]see Re: DDoS Request[/msg])

As stated above
Disclaimer :
HackThisSite does not support illegal activities.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.

Second of all
Sononymous wrote:I would do this myself, however I simply don't have the time.

The balls of this statement lol. This guy messes with you and you want someone else to fight your battle for you, you'd do it yourself, but you can't really be fucked. Haa

Third of all
Sononymous wrote:He made the mistake of attempting to get into my account, and somehow managed to guess my password which even I don't remember what it was

not trying to bee too much of a dick but it looks like he made the right decision targeting you since you wont bother retaliating. Just sayin.

And forth.
Don't quote me on this but it's probably not likely that I.P address even points to your attacker at this point. I haven't bothered to do any recon( I simply don't have the time) but that's generally a pretty solid theory(dynamic I.P leasing, proxies,vpn's etc.)
Goatboy wrote:Oh, that's simple. All you need to do is dedicate many years of your life to studying security.

IF you feel like exchanging ASCII arrays, let me know ;)
Can you say brainwashing It's a non stop disco
pretentious
Addict
Addict

Post by -Ninjex- on Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:53 am
([msg=90678]see Re: DDoS Request[/msg])

What they said, nah bro. Read our rules
For those that know
K: 0x2CD8D4F9
-Ninjex-