where to hire hacker?

Bad threads go here

where to hire hacker?

Post by sofake1 on Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:52 am
([msg=87108]see where to hire hacker?[/msg])

need to hack an illegal website, where to find hacker to do this?
sofake1
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: where to hire hacker?

Post by Turn on Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:41 am
([msg=87111]see Re: where to hire hacker?[/msg])

Whether the site in question is illegal or not, it is not okay to hack it.
You can file a complaint: www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

If you feel like getting burned, visit some hidden service sites provided by the Tor infrastructure. You should be able to find some scammers willing to steal your cash.

This site is dedicated to learning how to hack, not for hacking requests. I would recommend that you alter your mindset, to that of wanting to learn and not request. I also wish that you decide to stay and learn more of these things here.
Social Engineering:
<cen> .lua print ('Tsyn 9.47.-u 3 12 5')
* slickery has quit (User has been banned from HackThisSite (Attempting to use a SpyBot))
* cen has quit (User has been banned from HackThisSite (Attempting to use a SpyBot))
Turn
Poster
Poster

Post by Wololo on Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:37 am
([msg=87116]see Re: where to hire hacker?[/msg])

You should really be more strategical about asking this question.

Try something like:

"Hey, i made a website and i'm looking for a pentester to test for web vulnerabilities. Willing to pay handsomely".
Wololo
New User
New User

Post by cyberdrain on Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:41 am
([msg=87117]see Re: where to hire hacker?[/msg])

Wololo wrote:You should really be more strategical about asking this question.

Try something like:

"Hey, i made a website and i'm looking for a pentester to test for web vulnerabilities. Willing to pay handsomely".

That still won't work around here. Proof of ownership is required and if the guy has the knowledge to rebuild the site, he probably knows enough to break it too.
Free your mind / Think clearly
cyberdrain
Expert
Expert

Post by Wololo on Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:59 am
([msg=87118]see Re: where to hire hacker?[/msg])

cyberdrain wrote:
Wololo wrote:You should really be more strategical about asking this question.

Try something like:

That still won't work around here. Proof of ownership is required and if the guy has the knowledge to rebuild the site, he probably knows enough to break it too.

Well, you would be surprised how many respected web devs know nothing about web security beyond simple xss. Anyway, this guy should count himself lucky he didnt post on another board. Saw a strange topic on the defcon board similar to this one where the board admin disclosed his e-mail and ip before banning him.
Wololo
New User
New User

Post by cyberdrain on Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:09 am
([msg=87119]see Re: where to hire hacker?[/msg])

Wololo wrote:Saw a strange topic on the defcon board similar to this one where the board admin disclosed his e-mail and ip before banning him.

Yeah, that's something I've never seen HTS admins/devs do. I'd say HTS is better for it too. But, let's not get off topic here...
cyberdrain
Expert
Expert

Post by sofake1 on Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:21 am
([msg=87120]see Re: where to hire hacker?[/msg])

Turn wrote:Whether the site in question is illegal or not, it is not okay to hack it.
You can file a complaint: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

If you feel like getting burned, visit some hidden service sites provided by the Tor infrastructure. You should be able to find some scammers willing to steal your cash.

This site is dedicated to learning how to hack, not for hacking requests. I would recommend that you alter your mindset, to that of wanting to learn and not request. I also wish that you decide to stay and learn more of these things here.

thanks, the site is built by some unprofessional programmers for illegal purpose, I even manage to get into their database using tool like sqlmap.. the problem is I have no time as I've heard that they're about to migrate their system.

thanks for the advices.
sofake1
New User
New User

Post by cyberdrain on Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:36 am
([msg=87121]see Re: where to hire hacker?[/msg])

cyberdrain wrote:Yeah, that's something I've never seen HTS admins/devs do. I'd say HTS is better for it too. But, let's not get off topic here...
sofake1 wrote:thanks, the site is built by some unprofessional programmers for illegal purpose, I even manage to get into their database using tool like sqlmap.. the problem is I have no time as I've heard that they're about to migrate their system.

thanks for the advices.

The fact that I haven't seen it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen (though I doubt that). Either way, no-one will help you do something illegal here. At best a mod will come along to lock this thread and move it to the graveyard, at worst you will be banned from the site too. We'll see what happens...
cyberdrain
Expert
Expert

Post by parakkafaith on Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:06 am
([msg=87123]see Re: where to hire hacker?[/msg])

sofake1 wrote:need to hack an illegal website, where to find hacker to do this?

This is illegal, and as it's been pointed out by several others already, you're not to be doing this here.

cyberdrain wrote:At best a mod will come along to lock this thread and move it to the graveyard

</thread>
"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced."
- Probably not Arthur C. Clarke
parakkafaith
Poster
Poster

Return to Graveyard