Unbreakeable Code .. Can any one break it .

Bad threads go here

Unbreakeable Code .. Can any one break it .

Post by malesh7all on Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:09 pm
([msg=83553]see Unbreakeable Code .. Can any one break it .[/msg])

Hi
I made program that encrypting text or a file .. i am certain that it is the most powerful encrypting program ..
the encryption has 3 level of strength.. below is level one .
you can share with friends .. ask me question .. do what you can .. ask for help from the CIA what ever you want to do
good luck all
text start now

L=MN+7MN+44JEVLEVJFUPGTOGTLFUQHSOGTOO-OGTJHSRGTLHSKK>QHSPGTOAZRHSK>JGTR;L=JHSIAZMN+LL=LHSKHSP*KHSJJ<IBYJ<J<Q/RCXKK>OBYOO-QAZII:PDWPAZJBYKK>JJ<RAZJJ<OCX

end of text

example input & output
Text before encrypting :

HTTPS://WWW.HACKTHISSITE.ORG/FORUMS

Text after encrypting :

PP*MN+2O-K>R;MN+40L=K>QDWRDWLDWQQ/KFUKGTLGTKFUKEVQGTQGTPFUQFUKGTRFURHSIAZRGTPGTKHSQBYMN+OHSJGTLGTKHSOHS
Last edited by malesh7all on Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
malesh7all
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Unbreakeable Code .. $100 for any one can Decrypt

Post by TheTechBrony on Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:06 am
([msg=83567]see Re: Unbreakeable Code .. $100 for any one can Decrypt[/msg])

Obviously, it must be very easy if you're only offering $100 for it.
Portal is love.
Portal is life.
The cake is a lie.
Goomy has nothing to do with lines 1 & 2.
TheTechBrony
Poster
Poster

Post by akorshikai on Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:26 pm
([msg=83581]see Re: Unbreakeable Code .. $100 for any one can Decrypt[/msg])

Figured it out, but I'm posting my response encrypted.

VmpGak5VMVZiM3BUYlhoS1VqQldibGR0TlZkaGJVVjVZa2hXWVdWVlNuZFhhMlJ6WkcxU1JFNUVNRDA9

(Hint: Think Base64 and 3DES)

Enjoy.
akorshikai
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by malesh7all on Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:41 pm
([msg=83587]see Re: Unbreakeable Code .. $100 for any one can Decrypt[/msg])

Hey TheTechBrony
it is what i can offer .. yet still money right :)

also
for your akorshikai .
nice Try :)
malesh7all
New User
New User

Post by -Ninjex- on Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:36 am
([msg=83606]see Re: Unbreakeable Code .. $100 for any one can Decrypt[/msg])

Break my cipher too
lksjdfoi7uza987980u';#W$%$%SDGFslkjdf===skdfj|}{}|{DF}|{jkjdflkj2oslO

Just kidding I just typed a bunch of random bullshit above this, to prove how ridiculous this is.
OP, if you want people to try and break your cipher, you need to distribute some software where people can test the encryption out with different inputs. Otherwise, your cipher is shit

Actually, what's funny is here is something from a similar program I made, but I use this to create passwords for sites, so I'm not limiting myself to American chars:
☮〶☬ͼ֍㍴ͼϿ☬㎇㉆㉿Ҩ㋾֍㍴ګͼ֍Ξ
For those that know
K: 0x2CD8D4F9
-Ninjex-

Post by malesh7all on Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:55 pm
([msg=83616]see Re: Unbreakeable Code .. $100 for any one can Decrypt[/msg])

-Ninjex- wrote:Break my cipher too
lksjdfoi7uza987980u';#W$%$%SDGFslkjdf===skdfj|}{}|{DF}|{jkjdflkj2oslO

Just kidding I just typed a bunch of random bullshit above this, to prove how ridiculous this is.
OP, if you want people to try and break your cipher, you need to distribute some software where people can test the encryption out with different inputs. Otherwise, your cipher is shit

Actually, what's funny is here is something from a similar program I made, but I use this to create passwords for sites, so I'm not limiting myself to American chars:
☮〶☬ͼ֍㍴ͼϿ☬㎇㉆㉿Ҩ㋾֍㍴ګͼ֍Ξ

Hi ,
thank you for you input .. i dont think this is thw way it works ..
hackers normally find the way to break the code .. right .. i mean what is the point if encrypted and then give you the software that help you ..
beside .. if you confident with your encryption it does not matter what charcter you use ..
also .. i am not hacker .. i am just inventor .. i made that program .. i have some programming experince and i have that idea of how to encrypt text and files and that what i came up with .. that was 10 years ago .. i am 32 .. so that when i was 22 .. yet the is program is unbreakable .. that is why i want to see if some one can break it .
malesh7all
New User
New User

Post by akorshikai on Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:23 pm
([msg=83617]see Re: Unbreakeable Code .. $100 for any one can Decrypt[/msg])

Then you obviously don't know what cryptanalysis is. So you allegedly made some program 10 years ago... zero fucks given. Unless your name is Whitfield Diffie, Martin Hellman, Joan Daemen or Vincent Rijmen - you have practically zero credibility in the field of crypto. You completely missed the point of Ninjex' post.

Were you able to successfully decipher my earlier post?
akorshikai
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by malesh7all on Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:26 pm
([msg=83619]see Re: Unbreakeable Code .. $100 for any one can Decrypt[/msg])

akorshikai wrote:Then you obviously don't know what cryptanalysis is. So you allegedly made some program 10 years ago... zero fucks given. Unless your name is Whitfield Diffie, Martin Hellman, Joan Daemen or Vincent Rijmen - you have practically zero credibility in the field of crypto. You completely missed the point of Ninjex' post.

Were you able to successfully decipher my earlier post?

Sweetheart .. take it easy ... you look pretty :)
i am here to see how strong is my program .
there is no need for your to get coco on me ..
malesh7all
New User
New User

Post by Goatboy on Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:42 pm
([msg=83620]see Re: Unbreakeable Code .. $100 for any one can Decrypt[/msg])

The reason it hasn't been broken in 10 years is likely because nobody has been using it.

You clearly do not understand crypto. That string you posted could *literally* decode to anything given the right key. Hackers don't just find a random string of text and start trying to decrypt it for that very reason. Without knowledge of the algorithm used to encrypt the plaintext, you can be sure nobody will collect your $100.

Now go away.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Post by malesh7all on Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:28 pm
([msg=83623]see Re: Unbreakeable Code .. $100 for any one can Decrypt[/msg])

Goatboy wrote:The reason it hasn't been broken in 10 years is likely because nobody has been using it.

You clearly do not understand crypto. That string you posted could *literally* decode to anything given the right key. Hackers don't just find a random string of text and start trying to decrypt it for that very reason. Without knowledge of the algorithm used to encrypt the plaintext, you can be sure nobody will collect your $100.

Now go away.

Guys .. why it is very difficult for you to understand that i am just trying to find how strong my program is .
when i build that 10 years ago .. i did not know what to do .. i used to use it between friends and me .
the program using key .. that key must be used with the program in order to decrypt it .. otherwise it will give diffident text .
if any one need to ask any thing to help unlock that .. as long as is not the program that is fine with me ..
i know i am not expert or even close to expert .. but i built that idea which i know it is very powerful .. is it hard for me to find any help and the only thing i get here is criticized !!!
BTY there is national cypher challenge sponsored by many gr8 companies the register online start September 18 if any of you guys interested ..
http://www.cipher.maths.soton.ac.uk/
malesh7all
New User
New User

Next

Return to Graveyard