Unbreakeable Code .. Can any one break it .

Bad threads go here

Re: Unbreakeable Code .. Can any one break it .

Post by malesh7all on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:12 pm
([msg=83673]see Re: Unbreakeable Code .. Can any one break it .[/msg])

Goatboy wrote:
malesh7all wrote:not because i dont know any thing about Crypto that does not mean my idea is not good

Actually in the crypto world that is *exactly* what that means.

The reason we have such relatively strong encryption methods in the first place is because many people tried to make a new algorithm and failed, but a few succeeded. Those who failed didn't cry and whine about how unfairly they were being treated, they simply said "Oh, I see that your math is better" because math doesn't lie. Those who succeeded did so because they understood crypto on a deep level, throwing out hundreds of ideas before publishing even one, and that one idea was criticized, tested, analyzed, and cracked. Then the process started over again.

I wouldn't trust a crypto scheme from anyone who hasn't been actively working in the field for longer than I have been alive.


Will I understand your point .. I can see to many people trying to get into some thing they have no idea about it .. yet we still as human we need to give them the chance to show what they got .. you might be an expert in crypto .. but of course I can't tell how good are you in what you do .. the same thing as me .. I do thing you can't to in computers .. yet if you came to me with an idea I will listen to you and try to see your point and may be there is some behind it thatt can be gr8 .. but if I treat other with ego and criticize .. treating them like they below me .. that is not right man ..
Anyway... I provided some info as one of the member helped me understand that is necessary for testing ..
Words of advise man .. open your mind .. or if you don't at least treat people the way you want you r self to be treated .
User avatar
malesh7all
New User
New User
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Unbreakeable Code .. Can any one break it .

Post by Goatboy on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:41 pm
([msg=83674]see Re: Unbreakeable Code .. Can any one break it .[/msg])

I treated you the same way I would treat anyone who came in here with a request like yours.

You can't expect to ask us to review your "crypto" and then complain that we're asking for more details. That's like asking a chef to review your cooking by handing him a blurry picture of it. He would need to taste, smell, and feel the food or else the most he could say is "Yep, that is probably food".

You also can't argue with people who *do* understand this stuff and expect to win with half-assed argument based on feelings and merit. How hard you try has no impact on what we think of your code - if it is shit, it is shit. Plain and simple. This is not a reflection on you, just your code. I don't give a damn who you are, where you're from, what you did, as long as your code works.

So my advice to you again is to suck it up, put your money where your mouth is, and if anyone is being mean to you and hurting your feelings, tell them to eat twelve separate, distinct dicks.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
User avatar
Goatboy
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2865
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:35 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Unbreakeable Code .. Can any one break it .

Post by Defience on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:57 pm
([msg=83675]see Re: Unbreakeable Code .. Can any one break it .[/msg])

malesh7all wrote:Text before encrypting :

HTTPS://WWW.HACKTHISSITE.ORG/FORUMS

Text after encrypting :

PP*MN+2O-K>R;MN+40L=K>QDWRDWLDWQQ/KFUKGTLGTKFUKEVQGTQGTPFUQFUKGTRFURHSIAZRGTPGTKHSQBYMN+OHSJGTLGTKHSOHS

is that helpful !!
And Thank you pretentious :)


I have cracked your code. It was actually pretty easy. I will give you my PayPal info so you can send me the $100. Your text & algorithm are here: http://pastebin.com/Yxh28wCd
User avatar
Defience
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 1281
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:16 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Unbreakeable Code .. Can any one break it .

Post by malesh7all on Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:40 pm
([msg=83676]see Re: Unbreakeable Code .. Can any one break it .[/msg])

Goatboy wrote:I treated you the same way I would treat anyone who came in here with a request like yours.

You can't expect to ask us to review your "crypto" and then complain that we're asking for more details. That's like asking a chef to review your cooking by handing him a blurry picture of it. He would need to taste, smell, and feel the food or else the most he could say is "Yep, that is probably food".

You also can't argue with people who *do* understand this stuff and expect to win with half-assed argument based on feelings and merit. How hard you try has no impact on what we think of your code - if it is shit, it is shit. Plain and simple. This is not a reflection on you, just your code. I don't give a damn who you are, where you're from, what you did, as long as your code works.

So my advice to you again is to suck it up, put your money where your mouth is, and if anyone is being mean to you and hurting your feelings, tell them to eat twelve separate, distinct dicks.


LOL
:D man you are such a trip
There is no thing to say to your any more ..
Your hopeless to be nice :D
User avatar
malesh7all
New User
New User
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Unbreakeable Code .. Can any one break it .

Post by TheTechBrony on Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:47 pm
([msg=83677]see Re: Unbreakeable Code .. Can any one break it .[/msg])

malesh7all wrote:Your hopeless to be nice :D


I actually agree with that. Still, that was a little rude.

I vote this topic should be locked. Nothing is getting accomplished here.
Portal is love.
Portal is life.
The cake is a lie.
Goomy has nothing to do with lines 1 & 2.
User avatar
TheTechBrony
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:07 pm
Location: Tyrone, GA, USA
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Unbreakeable Code .. Can any one break it .

Post by MadM0use on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:36 pm
([msg=83679]see Re: Unbreakeable Code .. Can any one break it .[/msg])

i agree with this guy, you are ALL offensively insecure individuals. If something productive came out of this hopeless pile of filth i would have to question what i understand to be reality at a fundamental level. You should ALL be ashamed of yourselves.
User avatar
MadM0use
Experienced User
Experienced User
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:30 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Unbreakeable Code .. Can any one break it .

Post by mShred on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:51 pm
([msg=83680]see Re: Unbreakeable Code .. Can any one break it .[/msg])

Defience wrote:I have cracked your code. It was actually pretty easy. I will give you my PayPal info so you can send me the $100. Your text & algorithm are here: http://pastebin.com/Yxh28wCd

Oh, you.
User avatar
mShred
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 1899
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)


Re: Unbreakeable Code .. Can any one break it .

Post by Defience on Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:55 pm
([msg=83687]see Re: Unbreakeable Code .. Can any one break it .[/msg])

mShred wrote:
Defience wrote:I have cracked your code. It was actually pretty easy. I will give you my PayPal info so you can send me the $100. Your text & algorithm are here: http://pastebin.com/Yxh28wCd

Oh, you.


:twisted:
User avatar
Defience
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 1281
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:16 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Unbreakeable Code .. Can any one break it .

Post by malesh7all on Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:17 pm
([msg=83688]see Re: Unbreakeable Code .. Can any one break it .[/msg])

Defience wrote:
mShred wrote:
Defience wrote:I have cracked your code. It was actually pretty easy. I will give you my PayPal info so you can send me the $100. Your text & algorithm are here: http://pastebin.com/Yxh28wCd

Oh, you.


:twisted:


You know it was kind of obvious that was some kind of virus or outside crap .. seem like you are the entertainer member in here .. even that administrator confirm it with his expression
User avatar
malesh7all
New User
New User
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Unbreakeable Code .. Can any one break it .

Post by Goatboy on Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:01 pm
([msg=83689]see Re: Unbreakeable Code .. Can any one break it .[/msg])

malesh7all wrote:You know it was kind of obvious that was some kind of virus or outside crap .. seem like you are the entertainer member in here .. even that administrator confirm it with his expression

Oh god this is beautiful. "some kind of virus". Jesus Christ on a stick you are fucking retarded.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
User avatar
Goatboy
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2865
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:35 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


PreviousNext

Return to Graveyard

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests