H I R E

Bad threads go here

Re: HIRE H A C K E R! at a DISCOUNT

Post by _mountaindew_ on Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:48 am
([msg=97790]see Re: HIRE H A C K E R! at a DISCOUNT[/msg])

Nice try but "professionals" who use gmail... yeah sure.
Better luck next time, noob scammer.
_mountaindew_
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: HIRE H A C K E R! at a DISCOUNT

Post by Kira_redo on Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:56 am
([msg=97791]see Re: HIRE H A C K E R! at a DISCOUNT[/msg])

You lie man, this guy's has helped me out with alot of jobs. Facebook Hack, Emails, Phone Mirroring, Credit score upgrade and a few, there is no single Hacker on this platform that doesn't use a Gmail Account. Stop saying trash man, they are absolutely good at what they do no doubts!
Kira_redo
New User
New User

Re: HACK

Post by chapati on Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:13 am
([msg=97839]see Re: HACK[/msg])

Mountaindew i would want offer some piece of advice to you.A hacker will never use any form of communication that would be traced or linked back to him/her..Whether the hacker uses gmail/protonmail/tor e.t.c...They have there own ways of staying anonymous that's why they are called hackers.

I have been in communication with this hacker and there are services i needed in my country but he told me the services is not possible in my country.If he/she was a rip[per he could have just told me the service is possible and run away with my money.

PLEASE MOUNTAINDEW If you disagree with somebody in the process of negotiation to do business ,kindly don't spoil someones reputation,because everyone is here to benefit not on;ly you.
chapati
New User
New User

Return to Graveyard