I got stuck on something that i never should have and w/out spoiling much i'll say this.
If your plaintext file absolutely refuses to come out to 1245 (mentioned in the article) Double check how you acquired your plaintext file. I happened to have opened it , transferred it to UltraEdit32 and then saved it, which borked the original size, thus making any kind of compression fail to meet 1245. Took me 2 hours to figure that out....dont do what i did.
Also if you run into a situation like i did where i got 3 good keys but it couldn't find the password (i dont know why) you can use zipdecrypt key0 key1 key2 encrypted_zip decrypted_zip_name <-- just make up a name.zip
then just extract like normal. For me i had to go that route.