Ideas anyone?!

Racist pigs are organizing an 'anti-immigrant' rally in Chicago. Help anti-racist activists take over their website!

Re: Ideas anyone?!

Post by Almir_77 on Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:40 pm
([msg=109807]see Re: Ideas anyone?![/msg])

hellow533 wrote:Bump for more ideas.

I wanna learn... :!:
Almir_77
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by stefakamadafaka3 on Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:37 am
([msg=109877]see Re: Ideas anyone?![/msg])

Hey guys im new in here and i dont understand most of the things(i know this is not hte place to write that but i dont know where else) can someone sujest me where do i start?
stefakamadafaka3
New User
New User

Post by TorillWenche on Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:51 am
([msg=110039]see Re: Ideas anyone?![/msg])

Who would have any idea of how to hack another computer system.
TorillWenche
New User
New User

Post by Twisted_Code on Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:02 pm
([msg=112862]see Re: Ideas anyone?![/msg])

I know this thread is old, but since it was active recently...
here's one feedback: Please make the forum stop logging me out every time I navigate to a page via any means other than clicking the links in the page. My browser's bookmarks and history are currently useless unless I don't mind being logged out by using them. Do you not store a cookie like most people? Granted it, to some extent, would make sense given the nature of the site to do things different, but it's also incredibly inconvenient.
Twisted_Code
New User
New User

Post by pretentious on Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:43 am
([msg=112863]see Re: Ideas anyone?![/msg])

Twisted_Code wrote:I know this thread is old, but since it was active recently...
here's one feedback: Please make the forum stop logging me out every time I navigate to a page via any means other than clicking the links in the page. My browser's bookmarks and history are currently useless unless I don't mind being logged out by using them. Do you not store a cookie like most people? Granted it, to some extent, would make sense given the nature of the site to do things different, but it's also incredibly inconvenient.

i’ve kind of noticed this, i don’t think it logged me out, you just need to be careful about referers and stuff. you could try removing session info from your bookmark.
Goatboy wrote:Oh, that's simple. All you need to do is dedicate many years of your life to studying security.

IF you feel like exchanging ASCII arrays, let me know ;)
Can you say brainwashing It's a non stop disco
pretentious
Addict
Addict

Previous

Return to (Real 2) Chicago American Nazi Party