IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?

What is right? Is there right? Are you right?

Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?

Post by PC_MAGAS on Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:21 am
([msg=5035]see Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?[/msg])

So let me express my opinion.
First I would change the way I thing, new century new ideas.
Secondly I'll remove the bad thoughts and ideas and revive all the good things from any wise man existed.
In the end I'll bring the love, any kind of it, the lack of it, make the world the worst thing ever been.
PC_MAGAS IS O VASILEUS OF COMPUTERS
BUT FOR WOMEN I'M THE FAIRYTALE'S PRINCE
User avatar
PC_MAGAS
New User
New User
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 11:20 am
Location: Greece Aharnes Attiki
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?

Post by OneArrow on Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:14 pm
([msg=5160]see Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?[/msg])

In retrospect, this seems rather dangerous: can one thing truly exist without its opposite there to give it meaning? Can we truly appreciate love without having experienced hate?
OneArrow
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 8:26 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?

Post by PC_MAGAS on Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:36 am
([msg=5567]see Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?[/msg])

But if love was more the world will be better. Also you can apreciate things whithout missing from u.
PC_MAGAS IS O VASILEUS OF COMPUTERS
BUT FOR WOMEN I'M THE FAIRYTALE'S PRINCE
User avatar
PC_MAGAS
New User
New User
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 11:20 am
Location: Greece Aharnes Attiki
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?

Post by OneArrow on Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:24 pm
([msg=5623]see Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?[/msg])

PC_MAGAS wrote:But if love was more the world will be better. Also you can apreciate things whithout missing from u.


To eliminate hate, you would have to get rid of love as well, not simply replace it with something else. After all, there would be no need to describe hate without its antithesis. For a while, "love" would simply be the way things are, and eventually taken for granted, thus sowing the seeds for hate, and for the love to rise against that hate.
OneArrow
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 8:26 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?

Post by liuyuan on Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:02 am
([msg=5626]see Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?[/msg])

PC_MAGAS wrote:If you could change something in society, what would it be?


First: WTF is a "cange", WTF is a "nowday", and WTF is a "sth"
Second: Presumed the title asks me what I "should" (neither "could" or "would") change something about nowadays, it would be making sure that only people with common sense and decent language skills could utilize the internet. Caps Lock is not the cruise control of cool. (Internet meme for those of you that are newer to the interent)

p.s. before you tell me WTF is all in caps, it's called a abbreviation.
p.p.s get Firefox, it checks your spelling, making yourself more understandable by others.
ImageImageImage
liuyuan
Experienced User
Experienced User
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:17 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?

Post by Zeal_Assassin on Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:12 am
([msg=5796]see Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?[/msg])

i have say to change human beings
being human have brought forward many good things, way ppl live, technology, space travel, cure for diseases
but also bad things, ignorance,racism,hatred ,murder , war,etc
Zeal_Assassin
New User
New User
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:16 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?

Post by OneArrow on Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:57 am
([msg=5816]see Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?[/msg])

Zeal_Assassin wrote:i have say to change human beings
being human have brought forward many good things, way ppl live, technology, space travel, cure for diseases
but also bad things, ignorance,racism,hatred ,murder , war,etc


Again, without the "bad," would the "good" have any meaning? I use quotes because everything is subjective, anyhow. Most people can agree on most things, but not even two people can agree on everything.
OneArrow
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 8:26 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?

Post by PC_MAGAS on Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:23 am
([msg=5922]see Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?[/msg])

liuyuan wrote:First: WTF is a "cange", WTF is a "nowday", and WTF is a "sth"
Second: Presumed the title asks me what I "should" (neither "could" or "would") change something about nowadays, it would be making sure that only people with common sense and decent language skills could utilize the internet. Caps Lock is not the cruise control of cool. (Internet meme for those of you that are newer to the interent)

p.s. before you tell me WTF is all in caps, it's called a abbreviation.
p.p.s get Firefox, it checks your spelling, making yourself more understandable by others.

Okay, but the spelling isn't the substance here but a movice to change the world into a better place.
PC_MAGAS IS O VASILEUS OF COMPUTERS
BUT FOR WOMEN I'M THE FAIRYTALE'S PRINCE
User avatar
PC_MAGAS
New User
New User
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 11:20 am
Location: Greece Aharnes Attiki
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?

Post by liuyuan on Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:41 pm
([msg=6080]see Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?[/msg])

PC_MAGAS wrote:
liuyuan wrote:First: WTF is a "cange", WTF is a "nowday", and WTF is a "sth"
Second: Presumed the title asks me what I "should" (neither "could" or "would") change something about nowadays, it would be making sure that only people with common sense and decent language skills could utilize the internet. Caps Lock is not the cruise control of cool. (Internet meme for those of you that are newer to the interent)

p.s. before you tell me WTF is all in caps, it's called a abbreviation.
p.p.s get Firefox, it checks your spelling, making yourself more understandable by others.

Okay, but the spelling isn't the substance here but a movice to change the world into a better place.


Sorry for bumping decades-old posts.
I'm not a religion-fag, nor an atheism-fag. But if people couldn't communicate with each other, we'd be worst of than animals, let alone that most animals COULD communicate with each other.
As I've mentioned before, in my first post, if I could change anything in the world, it would be making sure that only people with common sense and decent language skills could use the internet. I'm left with having, unfortunately, only two options here.
1) Drive all the people who doesn't meet the criteria off the internet. or
2) Push the people that doesn't meet the criteria into meeting it.

PC_MAGAS, what in the world is a movice?
ImageImageImage
liuyuan
Experienced User
Experienced User
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:17 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?

Post by OneArrow on Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:46 pm
([msg=6103]see Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?[/msg])

liuyuan wrote:Sorry for bumping decades-old posts.
I'm not a religion-fag, nor an atheism-fag. But if people couldn't communicate with each other, we'd be worst of than animals, let alone that most animals COULD communicate with each other.
As I've mentioned before, in my first post, if I could change anything in the world, it would be making sure that only people with common sense and decent language skills could use the internet. I'm left with having, unfortunately, only two options here.
1) Drive all the people who doesn't meet the criteria off the internet. or
2) Push the people that doesn't meet the criteria into meeting it.

PC_MAGAS, what in the world is a movice?


I could grammar-nazi your post to prove a point, but then I wouldn't be any better at communicating, myself. ;] I'd say there's a third option - working toward mutual understanding. Attracting more ants with honey than you would with salt, and all that.
OneArrow
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 8:26 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


PreviousNext

Return to Ethics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests