Ideas anyone?!

Intel or AMD? nVidia or ATI? Lenovo or ASUS? All things computing hardware go here

Re: Ideas anyone?!

Post by leonardwilson on Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:17 pm
([msg=96918]see Re: Ideas anyone?![/msg])

I have some ideas, but I don't think that they will help you that much. I believe that you should find ideas elsewhere and not here. Do you know why Ideas are so precious? Because they are rare and should be your own. You should be the one to come up with them and not someone else.
leonardwilson
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by ganbold98hack on Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:00 am
([msg=97041]see Re: Ideas anyone?![/msg])

im new account user help me how to play hack site
ganbold98hack
New User
New User

Post by reedgoossens on Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:02 am
([msg=97309]see Re: Ideas anyone?![/msg])

making an app related to online alcohol.
reedgoossens
New User
New User

Post by riotsound on Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:50 am
([msg=97373]see Re: Ideas anyone?![/msg])

That whole system of being un-authed needs fixing. Thanks for reminding me.
riotsound
New User
New User

Post by hoodguyz on Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:34 am
([msg=97395]see Re: Ideas anyone?![/msg])

Ideas?
Regarding what?
hoodguyz
New User
New User

Post by kiran sahu on Mon May 27, 2019 2:33 am
([msg=98289]see Re: Ideas anyone?![/msg])

What about mission-like intelligent instructional exercises. I've recommended this on different occasions now, it would drastically support the site's new client information, cut back "on the best way to hack" strings, and lift movement since individuals will really attempt to learn for once. Beyond any doubt, it would take some time, however, once you spread different fields individuals will swarm. I'm supposing a decent 50+ instructional exercises too, going from essential to cutting edge electrical engineering. Incorporate program interfaces, for example, a phony Linux box or Cain to sniff out phony bundles.
kiran sahu
New User
New User

Post by steve82 on Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:03 am
([msg=98318]see Re: Ideas anyone?![/msg])

But I do want to point out and compliment how set up this group is to not just grow the population of hack-literate men/women, but to shape/influence HOW a population learns/becomes hack-literate.. I guess I'm speaking largely to the mission aspect of the community. It's very fun for anyone to try - and rewarding for those who are determined. It's also like a ladder, or a path, or anything that means something is done with certain constraints and milestones are made in a certain order.

If traffic is what you want, then surely word-of-mouth promotion is something you want, so one of many potential directions to take could be installing more Mentor-based roles, or anything that not only encourages traffic, but something that catches the higher influx of needy newbies and time wasting wannabes, without necessarily pushing them away.

They've been doing that all the time, and no one ever cares about it.

Too bad.

-- Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:06 am --

Also, a more extensive project: teach people to hack at a deeper level. All of the current levels use exploits on the application layer (http, sql, php), but there are so many exploits on the transport layer (TCP/UDP) and on the network layer (IP/ICMP). The Session layer (SOCKS) probably also contains some exploits.
You'd need to reserve some separate server and domains for this (or use IP's). versio.nl offers .eu domains for €0.50 a year.

Yep, those session layers had some exploits, but they already fixed it as I know.
steve82
New User
New User

Post by waida on Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:12 pm
([msg=98412]see Re: Ideas anyone?![/msg])

a lot of android on iprice which satisfy price
waida
New User
New User

Previous

Return to Hardware