PLEASE read Reward involved>**

General technological topics without their own forum go here

PLEASE read Reward involved>**

Post by TRFT0x1cWast3 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:12 pm
([msg=59944]see PLEASE read Reward involved>**[/msg])

Hi, Im new to the site so i posted it on general in the forum because idk where else to put it anyways....
I Have a email with important information on it including 750$ in items for a game and I lost the email (because i have tons of them lol) I have a dell laptop I have used the email to log into myspace with I lost the email about 2days ago and I need it back idk how you can find it So i didnt clear cookies or anything like that But I NEED this email the email doesnt exist in real life as most of you know myspace doesnt need verification to use games on so its a fake email :/ If some1 can Help me get the email from my cookies or whatever I would be glad to give a reward maybe 25$ or 50 over paypal or something?? Please Help>>!>!> :D

-- Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:18 pm --

TRFT0x1cWast3 wrote:Hi, Im new to the site so i posted it on general in the forum because idk where else to put it anyways....
I Have a email with important information on it including 750$ in items for a game and I lost the email (because i have tons of them lol) I have a dell laptop I have used the email to log into myspace with I lost the email about 2days ago and I need it back idk how you can find it So i didnt clear cookies or anything like that But I NEED this email the email doesnt exist in real life as most of you know myspace doesnt need verification to use games on so its a fake email :/ If some1 can Help me get the email from my cookies or whatever I would be glad to give a reward maybe 25$ or 50 over paypal or something?? Please Help>>!>!> :D

-- Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:19 pm --

Bump :D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :?: :!: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :cry: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

-- Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:23 pm --

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
TRFT0x1cWast3
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: PLEASE read Reward involved>**

Post by VPR3 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:57 pm
([msg=59945]see Re: PLEASE read Reward involved>**[/msg])

Oh no not another person who has lost email. Maybe a secondary mission of HTS should be training the underground for customer service.......
VPR3
Poster
Poster

Post by acevic on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:16 pm
([msg=59946]see Re: PLEASE read Reward involved>**[/msg])

VPR3 wrote:Oh no not another person who has lost email. Maybe a secondary mission of HTS should be training the underground for customer service.......

+1 Damn this G+ is getting to me... :shock:
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.
acevic
Poster
Poster

Post by Gatito on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:29 pm
([msg=59949]see Re: PLEASE read Reward involved>**[/msg])

It's like email services have made the "forgot password?" link point here.
Gatito
Poster
Poster

Post by mShred on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:31 pm
([msg=59950]see Re: PLEASE read Reward involved>**[/msg])

You can try to see if there are any logs or anything. You may have clicked the "remember password" or whatever.
^ Not to be a nudge or anything guys but this guy is actually asking for legitiment help. So I'll try my best help.
mShred
Addict
Addict

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by acevic on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:35 pm
([msg=59952]see Re: PLEASE read Reward involved>**[/msg])

mShred wrote:You can try to see if there are any logs or anything. You may have clicked the "remember password" or whatever.
^ Not to be a nudge or anything guys but this guy is actually asking for legitimate help. So I'll try my best help.

He is annoying though...
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.
acevic
Poster
Poster

Post by centip3de on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:21 pm
([msg=59966]see Re: PLEASE read Reward involved>**[/msg])

If it's a fake email, did you forget what it was?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de
Addict
Addict

Post by sanddbox on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:25 pm
([msg=59967]see Re: PLEASE read Reward involved>**[/msg])

Contact customer support for your email; we can't help you with anything illegal. Locked.

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Return to General