Help with .SWF file

General technological topics without their own forum go here

Help with .SWF file

Post by hackme101 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:57 pm
([msg=43040]see Help with .SWF file[/msg])

Hey,
I'm sort of new to coding and stuff. But I have a question, I have a URL that ends in .SWF when you play the file, you have a bunch of objects/items. What I need to to transfer these objects into a string of code to use in Tamper data, or just anywhere. I know there is a way to transfer them but I'm just not advanced enough to figure it out, any ideas? Would I need to make a code generator program? or is there an easier way to do it? Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thank y'all :lol:
hackme101
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Help with .SWF file

Post by waygie on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:58 pm
([msg=43041]see Re: Help with .SWF file[/msg])

it feels like knight is picking up my pain...and my hurt..and putting on his own shoulders
waygie
New User
New User

Post by msbachman on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:02 pm
([msg=43042]see Re: Help with .SWF file[/msg])

hackme101 wrote:Hey,
What I need to to transfer these objects into a string of code

I have no clue what this means.

Can you clarify what you want to do?

If you need to save it, you'll just need to navigate to your Cache folder. I don't know how to do this in windows but in Ubuntu it's found under ~/.mozilla/firefox/[some weird folder name]/Cache

Let the file load and then copy it out of this folder. Also, you can increase the size of the folder, google for that method, otherwise I've seen the .swf file fully load and be deleted literally about two seconds after it finished loading.

That's the best idea I have without a better description of what you're looking for.

Tamper data works by altering data in between the browser and server. Are you sure that's what you are needing?
"I'm going to get into your sister. I'm going to get my hands on your daughter."
~Gatito
msbachman
Contributor
Contributor

Post by hackme101 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:16 pm
([msg=43046]see Re: Help with .SWF file[/msg])

msbachman wrote:

If you need to save it, you'll just need to navigate to your Cache folder. I don't know how to do this in windows but in Ubuntu it's found under ~/.mozilla/firefox/[some weird folder name]/Cache

Let the file load and then copy it out of this folder. Also, you can increase the size of the folder, google for that method, otherwise I've seen the .swf file fully load and be deleted literally about two seconds after it finished loading.

That's the best idea I have without a better description of what you're looking for.

Tamper data works by altering data in between the browser and server. Are you sure that's what you are needing?

Uh, I don't think I need to save it to my computer, I can try to explain a little better. First of all, I have a url SWF and I need to use the objects/items inside the SWF file and transfer them into another website.( The website is a .PHP URL.) I would believe I can use Tamper data to do this, but I need to figure out how to get the objects from here to there. I don't know if I'm making much sense here... :\
hackme101
New User
New User

Post by sanddbox on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:18 pm
([msg=43048]see Re: Help with .SWF file[/msg])

hackme101 wrote:
msbachman wrote:

Uh, I don't think I need to save it to my computer, I can try to explain a little better. First of all, I have a url SWF and I need to use the objects/items inside the SWF file and transfer them into another website.( The website is a .PHP URL.) I would believe I can use Tamper data to do this, but I need to figure out how to get the objects from here to there. I don't know if I'm making much sense here... :\

You mean music, images, etc?

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Post by hackme101 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:25 pm
([msg=43051]see Re: Help with .SWF file[/msg])

sanddbox wrote:
You mean music, images, etc?

Yes, I need to save them from the URL.
hackme101
New User
New User

Post by msbachman on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:26 pm
([msg=43052]see Re: Help with .SWF file[/msg])

Idk anything about tamper data, but if you want to do that you might look into the program
Code: Select all
swfextract

I can't recall the package it's in but it allows you to take jpg's and such from the whole file. You'd still need to pull it off of the site, though, so what I said before is still pertinent.
"I'm going to get into your sister. I'm going to get my hands on your daughter."
~Gatito
msbachman
Contributor
Contributor

Return to General