Pleaseeee help me learn! :S

General technological topics without their own forum go here

Pleaseeee help me learn! :S

Post by elliot16 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:53 am
([msg=21779]see Pleaseeee help me learn! :S[/msg])

Right! i have this friend who is crazy good at hacking! BUT they wont teach me a thing! they keep doing silly tricks to me like shutting down my computer and stuff and its really annoying! i want to know where to start ? i signed up with this site hoping there would be a step by step thing for gayz like me : ) but noo i cant find where to start, can someone help me?x
elliot16
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Pleaseeee help me learn! :S

Post by godofcereal on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:24 pm
([msg=21780]see Re: Pleaseeee help me learn! :S[/msg])

Are they shuting down your comp by a network? Like school? If so its not hacking, its just a command in cmd. You can learn that through google.

-- Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:24 pm --

Are they shuting down your comp by a network? Like school? If so its not hacking, its just a command in cmd. You can learn that through google.
Im off, last year of school and all, I had something longer but char limit fucked that up. So yeah, had a good run here. Thanks for the memories. Thanks to the staff and users.

Best regards, your posting whore,
godofcereal

p.s. Defience, you the man ;)
godofcereal
Addict
Addict

Re: Pleaseeee help me learn! :S

Post by moonloghtkiller on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:23 pm
([msg=21824]see Re: Pleaseeee help me learn! :S[/msg])

elliot16 wrote:Right! i have this friend who is crazy good at hacking! BUT they wont teach me a thing! they keep doing silly tricks to me like shutting down my computer and stuff and its really annoying! i want to know where to start ? i signed up with this site hoping there would be a step by step thing for gayz like me : ) but noo i cant find where to start, can someone help me?x

The point of this site is to learn on your own, and occasionally get help in the forums. There's not going to be a step by step for hacking and there never will be. If you're going to learn you need to know one thing, it's hard, it's going to time, and effort, however, this doesn't mean it can't be done. You're also not going to learn silly tricks like remotely shutting down computers and what not because it's not hacking. Look up one of the many "getting started with hacking" articles then start here.
Setsuna Sa Yori Mo Tooku He
moonloghtkiller
New User
New User

Return to General