Freelancing Modeling Kochi

General technological topics without their own forum go here

Freelancing Modeling Kochi

Post by freelancing2020 on Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:44 am
([msg=100775]see Freelancing Modeling Kochi[/msg])

Hai, I'm daison. I'm a lot of things doing in my life, nothing happened for seven years.and everything is created the right time we have one life and we have used all opportunity and one day its flash your eyes. and please support my small youtube channel for freelancing modeling kochi and supporting my journey. and I'm thinking of in our life we all have a purpose to do something. but some people waste their time on social media, drugs, other bad activities. God created for human beings there on aim and purpose but small quantity of people realize this but we have love to in our life miracle happened.do not waste your time for the bad thing you set on goal and plan for your dream into reality otherwise it will never happen .success is processing on a lot of time and daily small things in your dream.success is not a destination and its a journey.
freelancing2020
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Freelancing Modeling Kochi

Post by yukikokudo on Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:51 pm
([msg=100871]see Re: Freelancing Modeling Kochi[/msg])

I made my own site and setup my firewall as safe as possible myself ... is there a security hole that can penetrate my firewall so that my site goes down ..?

my site is https://www.segaralajuperkasa.com

can u tell me in the comment what is the security hole in my site's firewall server.. or u can mail me at yukiko.kudo48@gmail.com for more detail, if i can't fix that.. i will contact u personally by stackoverflow or mail..

Thanks, Best Regards..

Yukiko Kudo

-- Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:54 pm --

I made my own site and setup my firewall as safe as possible myself ... is there a security hole that can penetrate my firewall so that my site goes down ..?

my site is https://www.segaralajuperkasa.com

can u tell me in the comment what is the security hole in my site's firewall server.. or u can mail me personally at yukiko.kudo48@gmail.com for more detail, if i can't fix that.. i will contact u personally by mail and offer some job to u as our cybersecurity team..

Thanks, Best Regards..

Yukiko Kudo
yukikokudo
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to General