how can I improve my posting?

General technological topics without their own forum go here

how can I improve my posting?

Post by ghostheadx2 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:27 am
([msg=92143]see how can I improve my posting?[/msg])

Recently I was let back into the forums from a temporary ban for "consistent posting against the rules." If I did that, I'd like to know what I did please so that I can make sure I don't do it again. Could someone point out how I'm consistently posting against the rules and what I'm posting so often that is offensive, trolling, flaming, etc.? I certainly do not have any intention to do that sort of thing.
ghostheadx2
Contributor
Contributor

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: how can I improve my posting?

Post by Jbraithwaite on Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:34 am
([msg=92147]see Re: how can I improve my posting?[/msg])

Don't take this the wrong way dude but you kind of post a lot, and I mean A LOT. Most of the stuff you ask can be found on Google searches and with a bit of work on your end. Sometimes I get the impression that you are seeking validation for the stages of study you are at.

The hacking journey is really a personal one. Everyone does it differently and no two ways are right or the same. It's unique to you. Only thing is you kind of have to forge that on your own.

"Why is there a forum then?"

A good question. I reckon for those times where something has bothered you for so long and you can't find an answer, or if you do find an answer it doesn't work the way it's supposed to. Other times it can be used to debate why this or that method is best for testing.

As I said don't get butthurt about it. It could be a blessing in disguise. When you think you're working hard, try harder to answer your question. If you still can't figure it out, drop it, do something else and return to it later. You'll surprise yourself
In training....
Jbraithwaite
Poster
Poster

Post by ghostheadx2 on Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:44 pm
([msg=92151]see Re: how can I improve my posting?[/msg])

Thanks JBraithWaite. That's good advice.
ghostheadx2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Valar_Dragon on Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:33 pm
([msg=92152]see Re: how can I improve my posting?[/msg])

I wouldlike to echo what JBraithWaithe said.
Just google a bit before you ask a question. Alot of the questions you ask can easily be found in a few google searches. Since that is the case, and you ask a high volume of questions, you get very few quality answers, as you have seen. I think the thing you got tempbanned for was Necro-ing a old thread. (I recall someone doing that recently, not sure if it was you though)
Valar_Dragon
New User
New User

Post by cyberdrain on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:40 pm
([msg=92207]see Re: how can I improve my posting?[/msg])

Also, ghostheadx2, it's a known tactic that some people use constant spamming of the forum to downplay other posts that might be interesting to people. As this forum doesn't get many topics anyway, having you posting quite a lot means almost everywhere your topics are on top most of the time. I think the fact that most of your questions can be found easily just makes that worse.
Free your mind / Think clearly
cyberdrain
Expert
Expert

Post by Jbraithwaite on Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:58 am
([msg=92215]see Re: how can I improve my posting?[/msg])

See to be honest ghosthead you're still doing it. Despite being told you post too much you're off away on one again posting new topics before any of your old posts have been answered. It's almost like you're running into every room in the house asking questions and there's no one there to answer back.

I don't think you're listening to anyones advice. You're only interested in what you want to hear. If it doesn't suit you, it's off on a tangent asking about something else.

I know it's exciting to learn this stuff but you need to calm down a bit.
In training....
Jbraithwaite
Poster
Poster

Post by mShred on Sun May 01, 2016 12:59 am
([msg=92244]see Re: how can I improve my posting?[/msg])

^^^^^^
mShred
Addict
Addict

Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to General