Hack my own twitter

General technological topics without their own forum go here

Hack my own twitter

Post by Mgem on Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:22 am
([msg=88559]see Hack my own twitter[/msg])

I'm probably going to sound dumb by asking this, but I wanted to see if there was any way I could hack a previous Twitter account of mine. I don't know the email I used or password. -_- I would like to just have it disappear off the face of the earth. I've even submitted my drivers license to Twitter and they "couldn't verify it". I haven't posted in it since 2010.. The 18 year old girl in me wasn't thinking about my future of trying to run a business with my name in it.
Mgem
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Hack my own twitter

Post by Turn on Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:13 am
([msg=88561]see Re: Hack my own twitter[/msg])

Hmmm, this may be difficult. However, maybe you could pressure them to remove the content by saying it contains false information of you. i.e, someone else made this account and is/was impersonating you. Usually websites have to respond to this kind of stuff, or will. As long as you can prove that you are the same being that the account is claimed to be.
Social Engineering:
<cen> .lua print ('Tsyn 9.47.-u 3 12 5')
* slickery has quit (User has been banned from HackThisSite (Attempting to use a SpyBot))
* cen has quit (User has been banned from HackThisSite (Attempting to use a SpyBot))
Turn
Poster
Poster

Post by sanddbox on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:26 pm
([msg=88570]see Re: Hack my own twitter[/msg])

This sounds like the kind of hacking that only a lawyer could do.

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Post by pretentious on Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:04 am
([msg=88578]see Re: Hack my own twitter[/msg])

Turn wrote:Hmmm, this may be difficult. However, maybe you could pressure them to remove the content by saying it contains false information of you. i.e, someone else made this account and is/was impersonating you. Usually websites have to respond to this kind of stuff, or will. As long as you can prove that you are the same being that the account is claimed to be.

This is the kind of philosophy I take towards life in general. It's not my account? ok well it is impersonating me or using my likeness, and portraying me in a way that is negative to my image and insert more scary legal jargon here about how free speech doesn't mean you can talk shit and get away with it and tell them you'll get money and men in suits involved. See if they take you seriously then.
Goatboy wrote:Oh, that's simple. All you need to do is dedicate many years of your life to studying security.

IF you feel like exchanging ASCII arrays, let me know ;)
Can you say brainwashing It's a non stop disco
pretentious
Addict
Addict

Return to General