Port Scanner

Discuss how to write good code, break bad code, your current pet projects, or the best way to approach novel problems

Port Scanner

Post by Silamoth on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:17 pm
([msg=93740]see Port Scanner[/msg])

So today I made a port scanner program. It basically scans all the TCP connections on your computer. It then displays all active ports, their addresses, and connection types. It also has functionality to search for ports and addresses. It's not that useful, but I made it in a couple of hours. Here is a link to a zip of the program if anyone wants to check it out:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4af7vrzgotrz0p/Port%20Scanner%20Zip.rar?dl=0

Just open the zip and run the exe file in it. If you for some reason intend to use it multiple times (although I don't see why you would), you can extract the zip file somewhere and even make a shortcut to the exe, but I'll trust that most of you know how to do that.

If anyone has any suggestions or requests for security or hacking-related software, I'm looking for some new projects to work on.

NOTE: this program does only work on Windows and it has not been extensively tested. If you encounter any bugs (I don't think you should cause the program's not that big, but you still might), please tell me so I can fix them.
Silamoth
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Programming