Hacker Seeks Help!!!

Random things go here

Hacker Seeks Help!!!

Post by urangeloflove on Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:25 am
([msg=10363]see Hacker Seeks Help!!![/msg])

Hello Guys and all! The name's Larry, or "urangeloflove". I'm primarily new to hacking, but I've got a problem that seems ready to exhaust every thing in my brain!

You see, my younger brother wrote a college/university entrance exam, but cannot access his records online. He can't even access his results. This is the site and the access details:

Password: (When you scroll down the webpage, you'll find that it is supposed to be " SURNAME+DATE OF BIRTH " .i.e.)

Again the password is:Edited by Defience

I am quite I got the password correct coz I registered it myself, and for goodness sakes, my brother SHOULD definitely be sure of the day he was born!

At first, I thought maybe his records may have been deleted from the database on the server holding them, but then I tried another USERNAME, and instead of " Wrong Password ", I get " USERNAME DOES NOT EXIST/WRONG USERNAME ". So i figure I need to get the right (NEW) password.

Guys, please help me retrieve this password. OR you could tell me what to do. Thanks alot. I owe you all!!!
urangeloflove
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Hacker Seeks Help!!!

Post by kiazo on Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:34 pm
([msg=12202]see Re: Hacker Seeks Help!!![/msg])

urangeloflove wrote:Hello Guys and all! The name's Larry, or "urangeloflove". I'm primarily new to hacking, but I've got a problem that seems ready to exhaust every thing in my brain!

You see, my younger brother wrote a college/university entrance exam, but cannot access his records online. He can't even access his results. This is the site and the access details:

Password: (When you scroll down the webpage, you'll find that it is supposed to be " SURNAME+DATE OF BIRTH " .i.e.)

Again the password is:Edited by Defience

learn to read java and scipt the damn thing debugged it and write ur own new html with it its basic hacking go and do it ^_^
kiazo
New User
New User

Re: Hacker Seeks Help!!!

Post by Chokichi on Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:48 pm
([msg=12271]see Re: Hacker Seeks Help!!![/msg])

kiazo wrote:learn to read 1.java and 2.scipt the damn thing debugged it and 3.write ur own new html with it 4.its basic hacking go and do it ^_^

I'm sorry, I just have to correct this.
1. Its not Java that is being used on the site, its JavaScript, there is a big difference.
2. That makes no sense what so ever, it's called grammar.
3. What are you saying? Why would he write his own HTML? I mean, sorry to say, your telling him to debug someone else's site without any privileges. Thats not very smart.
4. Umm.. So your saying that finding an admin password to the website, writing your own HTML to debug the site and allow you to access your friends records and leaving no trace to make sure you aren't sued is basic hacking? Just because you can go on Youtube and look up the answers to all the basic missions doesn't mean you are an l33t hacker, it means your some n00b wanna-bee.

(Not intended to be harsh, just the truth.)
-Chok :ugeek:
Chokichi
New User
New User

Return to Off-Topic