Thank you

Random things go here

Re: Thank you

Post by mShred on Sun May 31, 2015 1:06 pm
([msg=88270]see Re: Thank you[/msg])

sanddbox wrote:Hey, at least you're on the list. I heard you get free stuff for being on it.

er
wat

Am I the only one seein this right now? Been like three years and this is your dramatic entrance?
mShred
Addict
Addict

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by sanddbox on Sun May 31, 2015 7:46 pm
([msg=88275]see Re: Thank you[/msg])

I was never much one for dramatic entrances. Or exits, for that matter. I think we can all agree HTS has far too many of those.

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by mShred on Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:55 pm
([msg=88287]see Re: Thank you[/msg])

Indubitably.
Now that we hijacked this thread, you stickin around? Just poppin in? Three years is a long time. What's been goin down yo?
mShred
Addict
Addict

Post by sanddbox on Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:12 pm
([msg=88290]see Re: Thank you[/msg])

Not really sure. I'd like to actually put out some content but HTS is pretty dead at the moment, and I'm saying that by my standards. The last era of me/GB/everyone else was itself dead by earlier standards, but compared to now it felt far more alive.

Maybe we'll see some of the new-old members trickle back - who knows. I don't know what direction HTS needs to go at the moment, but I think we need a return to actual programming fundamentals. The average HTS user can't program their way out of a paper bag, and we can see that reflected in the level of discussion here.

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Post by mShred on Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:40 pm
([msg=88366]see Re: Thank you[/msg])

That much is true.

Though a lot of discussion has moved over to IRC nowadays too. Hit us up over in #coffeesh0p yo.
mShred
Addict
Addict

Post by pretentious on Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:48 pm
([msg=88378]see Re: Thank you[/msg])

sanddbox wrote:Maybe we'll see some of the new-old members trickle back - who knows. I don't know what direction HTS needs to go at the moment, but I think we need a return to actual programming fundamentals. The average HTS user can't program their way out of a paper bag, and we can see that reflected in the level of discussion here.

Mastery isn't for everyone, this is a niche and always will be. All I think we can do is encourage great minds to speak up and not get dragged into egotistical turf wars.
Goatboy wrote:Oh, that's simple. All you need to do is dedicate many years of your life to studying security.

IF you feel like exchanging ASCII arrays, let me know ;)
Can you say brainwashing It's a non stop disco
pretentious
Addict
Addict

Previous

Return to Off-Topic