Today's fashion

Random things go here

Today's fashion

Post by Rickerr on Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:03 am
([msg=98838]see Today's fashion[/msg])

What is your opinion about popular fashion trends, do you like them? Do you have your own style?
Rickerr
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Today's fashion

Post by Springboy on Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:47 am
([msg=98926]see Re: Today's fashion[/msg])

I like today's fashion. Finally, people are not afraid to experiment and mix different styles. And it looks cool; everyone can express their character or mood with the help of clothes. I also try to wear clothes in different styles. I've always dislike prints and other stuff on clothes I wear, but everything changed after I bought my first printed hoodie by Vaporwave Apparel. As you can guess, now I'm a print fan. Besides, it looks cool, and thanks to high-quality materials, the print looks the same after washing it.
Springboy
New User
New User

Post by noracris on Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:56 am
([msg=98976]see Re: Today's fashion[/msg])

Yes people have to take a chance if they move forward with latest ethic fashion so they should try out something out of the box like a new trendy blade runner leather coats outfits and analyze it how they look like on these cloths if people give them positive review so they should continue with the fashionable flow.
noracris
New User
New User

Post by Dabilaki on Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:20 am
([msg=99624]see Re: Today's fashion[/msg])

I have far fewer clothes than I did this time last year. But the ones I do have are special to me. I’ll likely still have them years from now. The market would be in such a bad state if it weren't for shops like ITK to give us quality clothes at a reasonable price. Quality clothing lasts longer. Unlike Wal-Mart clothing, which usually falls apart after a dozen washes or so, high-quality clothing can stand up to some serious wear.
Dabilaki
New User
New User

Post by DexterBoy on Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:05 pm
([msg=99755]see Re: Today's fashion[/msg])

I like today's fashion. It's great that now you can wear anything you want and no one will judge you because the fashion trends allow us to experiment. But I pay more attention to details, like accessories and jewelry. They are the main thing that can make us look cool or like a total disaster. I like it when my jewelry looks stunning and unique, so that I bought it for onlone. https://solidcharms.com/ is my favorite online jewelry store because there I can always find something I'd like to wear.
DexterBoy
New User
New User

Post by graemesmith on Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:15 am
([msg=99798]see Re: Today's fashion[/msg])

DexterBoy wrote:I like today's fashion. It's great that now you can wear anything you want and no one will judge you because the fashion trends allow us to experiment. But I pay more attention to details, like accessories and jewelry. They are the main thing that can make us look cool or like a total disaster. I like it when my jewelry looks stunning and unique so that I bought it online. https://tattoodesigns123.org/naruto-tattoos/ is my favorite online jewelry store because there I can always find something I'd like to wear.

I agree with you jewelry is the main key to fashion. nowadays minimalist jewelry is in fashion. and people are more crazy about simple designs.
what you say?
graemesmith
New User
New User

Return to Off-Topic