Which VPN is best to use ?

What's the best way to setup a home network? Why should I care about BGP?

Which VPN is best to use ?

Post by jimmiewilliams on Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:07 am
([msg=96311]see Which VPN is best to use ?[/msg])

Hi, My name is Jimmie Williams and I am looking for VPN for my online privacy. Among all the below VPNs, which one is best and reliable to use?

1) PureVPN
2) NordVPN
3) ExpressVPN
4) Ivacy

I have read reviews of expressvpn and other mentioned vpns but still confused which one to buy as all the VPNs have quite awesome features and pricing. Help me in selecting the best VPN.
jimmiewilliams
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Which VPN is best to use ?

Post by TengoPreguntas on Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:12 am
([msg=96312]see Re: Which VPN is best to use ?[/msg])

Hello,

I would recommend using Windscribe, it's (partly) free, flexible and it works well.

You may use a limited version of their service for free, and you don't need to give them any personal information to do so. (All you have to do is to create an account with username/password). This will give you access to 2GB of data each month, to many servers in Canada, US, China and few countries across Europe (full version gives places all around the world). You can even submit only your email address and boost to 10GB/month.

I've been using it for a while now, and I have to say I'm pretty satisfied. The connection is good (low ping, fair speed), it's flexible and easy to use. I haven't bought the full version since 2GB per month is enough for me.

(Also yeah, I apologize if I look like I'm selling it, I'm just really satisfied with their service)

If, for some reason, you can't use Windscribe, a good alternative would be TunnelBear. Same flexibility and easy installation, VPNs all around the world, only minus is that you have to submit your email address and that you can only have 500Mb a month for free.

First time posting, I'm probably doing something wrong, please tell me if so
TengoPreguntas
New User
New User

Post by pedro6536 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:18 am
([msg=96414]see Re: Which VPN is best to use ?[/msg])

At the time of the network using, it is very important to use VPN for the best protection oriented service, and for that, it can be delayed for the virus spamming, so, you may come and search on Netgear Customer Support to get to know the best features oriented VPN to use.
pedro6536
New User
New User

Post by rinku456 on Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:39 am
([msg=96607]see Re: Which VPN is best to use ?[/msg])

With a good VPN you also need good Network adapater as a sudden drop in Network would cut off the internet connection and expose the entire network. I suggest to go with Tp-link or asus PC wifi adapaters. For VPN, Expressvpn and nord VPN are good to go.
rinku456
New User
New User

Return to Networking