VPN Xbox live

Data that travels over the air and how to protect (or decipher) it

VPN Xbox live

Post by directkv on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:58 am
([msg=94104]see VPN Xbox live[/msg])

I've been trying to find a good ddos protected vpn that can allow me to port forward to the xbox live ports which is 3074, 80, 88, and 53. I was talking to a few other people and they said that i have to find a kvm that isn't a NAT VPS. Also they were telling me I need to port forward my own router because its like a relay? My goal is to have an open nat on black ops 2 because currently everytime I try to go on xbox with a vpn i have trouble connecting to other people. Like they can connect me no problem but I cant join other peoples games or invites and I'd like to solve this issue. Anyone know what's going on or how to fix this issue. New to this forum idk if its allow but im willing to pay for some decent support to solve this issue.
directkv
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: VPN Xbox live

Post by cyberdrain on Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:07 pm
([msg=94148]see Re: VPN Xbox live[/msg])

If you have a router and a modem you need to set up port forwarding/triggering on both, if you have only one device, that one will do. Press windows key+R, type in cmd, press enter, type in ipconfig /all, find the default gateway, put that in a web browser and you have your router/modem (usually). Good luck getting in, most people leave it on default, so you can look up the password on the Internet. There was a site somewhere about port forwarding, search it.
Free your mind / Think clearly
cyberdrain
Expert
Expert

Post by Neil_Hines on Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:54 am
([msg=94753]see Re: VPN Xbox live[/msg])

Well, in all my experience, I would recommend you go for a VPN setup that's compatible with your version. I would suggest you go through this Xbox VPN Guide. Moreover, DDoS protection is highly reliant on a proper VPN setup. So, do let me know what worked for you so that I can also get updated on the matter.
https://www.reviewsdir.com/best-vpn-for-xbox/
Neil_Hines
New User
New User

Post by gamerextremez on Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:51 am
([msg=96609]see Re: VPN Xbox live[/msg])

directkv wrote:I've been trying to find a good ddos protected vpn that can allow me to port forward to the xbox live ports which is 3074, 80, 88, and 53. I was talking to a few other people and they said that i have to find a kvm that isn't a NAT VPS. Also they were telling me I need to port forward my own router because its like a relay? My goal is to have an open nat on black ops 2 because currently everytime I try to go on xbox with a vpn i have trouble connecting to other people. Like they can connect me no problem but I cant join other peoples games or invites and I'd like to solve this issue. Anyone know what's going on or how to fix this issue. New to this forum idk if its allow but im willing to pay for some decent support to solve this issue.

There are best VPNs made for gaming. These specifically provide protection from DDOS, reduce lag time, providing best gaming experience.
gamerextremez
New User
New User

Return to Networking