Substitute Teacher

This is the place for ALL of the user submitted challenges. If you create a little challenge/mission/riddle/whatever, post it here.
Forum rules
Do not post missions that you did NOT create without proper citing.

Substitute Teacher

Post by limdis on Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:02 pm
([msg=87352]see Substitute Teacher[/msg])

Decrypt the following substitution cipher. Next, create a tool in any language you prefer that will encrypt and decrypt messages using the same key. To complete the challenge, post your code and respond to me in a post below with an encoded message. Good luck!

Code: Select all
CUZCYOCUEKSOUZCACYWCSHDCMSIEOWUZCXYCHCYYCJUCMZOSNSWLHSYDSUZFEYCJGOJFEYCNCKKNSMGNGYCGOCUFSYBKKUSYGWCGYCGOCUFSYBKICUYSXSNEUGOGYCGOCUFSYBKGOJFEJCGYCGOCUFSYBKEOMYCGKEOWEOKXCCJDLGOSYJCYSHIGWOEUPJCCACYLUZYCCLCGYKCUZCYOCUCACYLFZCYCMSPNJDCUSUZCOCTUJCMGJCFZGUEXCACYLFZCYCFGKUSUZCNGKUJCMGJCSHUZCUFCOUECUZMCOUPYLEUFENNDCMSICGJCHGMUSKUGOJGYJJCHGMUSKUGOJGYJKDCMSICGHSMPKSHGUUGMBKSOAPNOCYGDENEUECKQPKUGKUZCLGYCGHSMPKSHPUENEVGUESOSHKUYCOWUZKUZCEOKUEUPUCSHCNCMUYSOEMKGOJCNCMUYEMGNCOWEOCCYKOCUFSYBXSYUGPUZCOUEMGUESOXYSUSMSNFGKJCKEWOCJUSGJJKCMPYEULUSCUZCYOCUGOCTXNGOGUESOSHGGGHSNNSFKZSFGRPCPCGUGOCUZCYOCUKFEUMZEKBCXUKGHCEKJEKMPKKCJ
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Substitute Teacher

Post by Turn on Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:10 pm
([msg=87353]see Re: Substitute Teacher[/msg])

My solution is is my program encoded. Any character not substituted by the original cipher is to be interpreted as is.
I enjoyed the challenge!
Thanks, limdis
Code: Select all
#!/PKY/DEO/YPDL

HYCR = {
  'M' => 'C', 'P' => 'U', 'W' => 'G',
  'K' => 'S', 'L' => 'Y', 'S' => 'O',
  'B' => 'K', 'C' => 'E', 'Q' => 'J',
  'I' => 'M', 'V' => 'Z', 'O' => 'N',
  'H' => 'F', 'Z' => 'H', 'X' => 'P',
  'F' => 'W', 'N' => 'L', 'T' => 'X',
  'D' => 'B', 'J' => 'D', 'E' => 'I',
  'G' => 'A', 'U' => 'T', 'R' => 'Q',
  'A' => 'V', 'Y' => 'R',
}

JCH COMYLXU(FUCK_ME)
  YCUPYO FUCK_ME.KXNEU('').IGX(&:PXMGKC).IGX { |N| N = HYCR.BCL(N) ? HYCR.BCL(N) : N }.QSEO
COJ

JCH JCMYLXU(PWNED_IT)
  YCUPYO PWNED_IT.KXNEU('').IGX(&:PXMGKC).IGX { |N| N = HYCR[N].PXMGKC ? HYCR[N] : N }.QSEO
COJ

MEXZCY = COMYLXU(HENC.YCGJ(__HENC__))
UCTU   = JCMYLXU('MPVMLSMPCBKSPVMGMLFMKZJMIKECSFPVMTLMZMLLMQPMIVSKOKFNZKLJKPVHCLMQWSQHCLMOMBBOKIWOWLMWSMPHKLDBBPKLWFMWLMWSMPHKLDBEMPLKTKOCPWSWLMWSMPHKLDBWSQHCQMWLMWSMPHKLDBCSILMWBCSFCSBTMMQJNWSKLQMLKZEWFSCPXQMMGMLNPVLMMNMWLBMPVMLSMPMGMLNHVMLMIKXOQJMPKPVMSMUPQMIWQMHVWPCTMGMLNHVMLMHWBPKPVMOWBPQMIWQMKZPVMPHMSPCMPVIMSPXLNCPHCOOJMIKEMWQMZWIPKBPWSQWLQQMZWIPKBPWSQWLQBJMIKEMWZKIXBKZWPPWIDBKSGXOSMLWJCOCPCMBRXBPWBPVMNWLMWZKIXBKZXPCOCAWPCKSKZBPLMSFPVBPVMCSBPCPXPMKZMOMIPLKSCIBWSQMOMIPLCIWOMSFCSMMLBSMPHKLDTKLPWXPVMSPCIWPCKSTLKPKIKOHWBQMBCFSMQPKWQQBMIXLCPNPKMPVMLSMPWSMUTOWSWPCKSKZWWWZKOOKHBVKHWYXMXMWPWSMPVMLSMPBHCPIVCBDMTPBWZMCBQCBIXBBMQ')

XPUK "COMSJCJ"
XPUK "#{MEXZCY}"

# POMSIICOU DCNSF HSY KSNPUESO US LSPY ICKKGWC
# XPUK "JCMSJCJ"
# XPUK UCTU
Last edited by Turn on Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Social Engineering:
<cen> .lua print ('Tsyn 9.47.-u 3 12 5')
* slickery has quit (User has been banned from HackThisSite (Attempting to use a SpyBot))
* cen has quit (User has been banned from HackThisSite (Attempting to use a SpyBot))
Turn
Poster
Poster

Post by limdis on Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:19 pm
([msg=87354]see Re: Substitute Teacher[/msg])

OEMCUZGUFGKHGKUFCNNJSOC
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by TomWarner on Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:48 am
([msg=100010]see Re: Substitute Teacher[/msg])

At least you can only replace a teacher in this component https://businessays.net/category/economics/ because all the tips and examples for selecting the topics of your work are always available through this resource, which improves your work every second.
TomWarner
New User
New User

Return to User Submitted