SQL Injection Tutorial - Part 1 Introduction to SQL -libroot

Share links to interesting articles/tutorials/PDF's.
Forum rules
- Do not post links to stolen material. Doing so will result in a warning or ban.
- Do not double post already submitted links. They will be deleted.
- Posting links to your personal uploads (such as Dropbox) will first need to be approved by a moderator.
- Match post titles to the topic of the submission. (ex: 'C++ for Beginners')
- Requests for links are accepted.
If you wish to write your own article, submit it here: https://www.hackthissite.org/submit/article

Re: SQL Injection Tutorial - Part 1 Introduction to SQL -libroot

Post by mShred on Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:05 pm
([msg=92966]see Re: SQL Injection Tutorial - Part 1 Introduction to SQL -libroot[/msg])

Hey guys,

Sorry about that. I'm having some issues with libroot at the moment. I upgraded the server from 14.04 to 16.04 and subsequently upgraded PHP to PHP7. The version of phpBB that I'm using does not like PHP7, which is why we are experiencing the issues you guys noted. I don't have a lot of time to debug anything right this moment, but I'm hoping to have all of this resolved by this weekend. Thanks for the heads up though.
mShred
Addict
Addict

Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: SQL Injection Tutorial - Part 1 Introduction to SQL -libroot

Post by mShred on Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:35 pm
([msg=92990]see Re: SQL Injection Tutorial - Part 1 Introduction to SQL -libroot[/msg])

Alright, so I updated the phpBB version on libroot to accommodate for PHP7. BBCode is now functioning again.

The update changed a few things around, so let me know if you guys run into any other issues on the site.
mShred
Addict
Addict

Blog: View Blog (2)

Previous

Return to PDF's and Articles