Any professional Wikipedia writers out there?

Share links to interesting articles/tutorials/PDF's.
Forum rules
- Do not post links to stolen material. Doing so will result in a warning or ban.
- Do not double post already submitted links. They will be deleted.
- Posting links to your personal uploads (such as Dropbox) will first need to be approved by a moderator.
- Match post titles to the topic of the submission. (ex: 'C++ for Beginners')
- Requests for links are accepted.
If you wish to write your own article, submit it here: https://www.hackthissite.org/submit/article

Any professional Wikipedia writers out there?

Post by justinegray on Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:27 pm
([msg=98433]see Any professional Wikipedia writers out there?[/msg])

I have been writing since I was seven. Words are the main thing that incorporates into my survival unit. Words are the main thing that I flourish for. To express everything without exception, to communicate something specific or to delineate the feelings and situations for all that I want to compose. It feels like I am deficient without words, it feels like I probably won't get anything on the off chance that I lose the capacity to compose. Furthermore, as of late I came to realize that these words could likewise get me some cash. Furthermore, something that intrigued me was to wind up a professional Wikipedia writer. These writers have an interest in the market so has anybody any thought regarding the stuff a typical writer like me to end up a professional Wikipedia writer? Would anyone be able to control me through this procedure or is there any of the professional Wikipedia writers who could direct me through the way toward getting to be one? The sort of substance that is required or the tone that a writer would require for making Wikipedia content. I might want to know each little insight regarding it and everything that could influence me to end up a professional Wikipedia writers.
justinegray
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to PDF's and Articles