In all large corporations, there is a pervasive fear that someone, somewhere is having fun with a computer on company time. Networks help alleviate that fear.
HTS costs up to $300 a month to operate. We need your help!
The Hacker's Code
"A hacker of the Old Code."
* Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever.
* Public goods belong to the public.*
* Software hoarding is evil.
Software does the greatest good given to the greatest number.
* Don't be evil.
* Sourceless software sucks.
* People have rights.
Organizations live on sufferance.
* Governments are organizations.
* If it is wrong when citizens do it,
it is wrong when governments do it.
* Information wants to be free.
Information deserves to be free.
* Being legal doesn't make it right.
* Being illegal doesn't make it wrong.
* Subverting tyranny is the highest duty.
* Trust your technolust!