"The world has never doubted the judgment at Nuremberg. But no one will trust the work of these secret [Bush Administration] tribunals." -- P. Sabin Willett
HTS costs up to $300 a month to operate. We need your help!
The Hacker's Code
"A hacker of the Old Code."
* Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever.
* Public goods belong to the public.*
* Software hoarding is evil.
Software does the greatest good given to the greatest number.
* Don't be evil.
* Sourceless software sucks.
* People have rights.
Organizations live on sufferance.
* Governments are organizations.
* If it is wrong when citizens do it,
it is wrong when governments do it.
* Information wants to be free.
Information deserves to be free.
* Being legal doesn't make it right.
* Being illegal doesn't make it wrong.
* Subverting tyranny is the highest duty.
* Trust your technolust!