We are rapidly approaching the completion of HackThisSite v5 (the latest rendition of of the HackThisSite website code base), but still have much to complete in order to bring that code online and into production use. We still need work completed on missions imports, custom forums, and a variety of other odds and ends. While v5 is open source, we still wish to obtain at least a few more dedicated developers.
* Must be willing to dedicate at least several hours per week to active development
* Must thoroughly know PHP and have recent strong experience developing in an MVC framework
* Must have strong experience writing entire website systems from scratch (eg. forums, authentication systems, API's, etc.)
* Must have experience working with MongoDB
* Experience with Git, Redmine, nginx, Perl, RedisDB or LDAP a strong plus
We are always looking for other staff for various projects. HackThisSite is not only a website, but also hosts a multitude of other elements, such as Forums, a PBX soon with Phone Phreaking missions, IRC, and many other projects. We would prefer to have people experienced in software development and/or systems administration. These positions are not as defined as development since they vary widely (and some don't exist yet). We may even make a new position if you've got something exceptionally good to offer.
Note that as always, being staff on HackThisSite is purely voluntary (this is not a paid position). But if you possess solid development or other skills and wish to seriously commit to helping HackThisSite, please E-Mail us a detailed list (no resumes or CV's, please) of your accomplishments, experience and what you think you can bring to the table to: adminAThackthissiteDOTorg