Criticize and comment on my program.

General technological topics without their own forum go here

Criticize and comment on my program.

Post by Canvio04 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:33 am
([msg=67213]see Criticize and comment on my program.[/msg])

Explanation of program:

I will apologize in advance for this horrible analogy.

However, think of my program as water; it has the ability to bind to, mold within, break and/or absorb any code it comes into contact with. Just as convenient, in most cases, once the water dries(when you remove my program), there is no evidence of the water being there.

Further, once my program comes into contact, it disables any security measures within whatever it contacts(I have tested this program on many types of security measures and it successfully decrypted a 256 bit encrypted file in about 12 seconds on average). I have also tested it on a 1024 bit encrypted file and it took about 17 hours and 28 minutes. So, as you can see, it is extremely efficient.

Also, due to the nature or my program and it's ease of use, I will not post it here;but, I would like to hear your thought and comments about said program.
Canvio04
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Criticize and comment on my program.

Post by edone automaton on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:59 am
([msg=67217]see Re: Criticize and comment on my program.[/msg])

Hello.
you aren't going to share your program though?
so you want comments/ criticism on the idea?
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
-Bruce Lee
edone automaton
Poster
Poster

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:00 am
([msg=67218]see Re: Criticize and comment on my program.[/msg])

If I give you an encrypted string could you see if your program is able to decrypt it? Let me explain, this way I don't sound like one of those random noobs trying to get a string decrypted. A few months back I made a program that encrypts .txt documents. I just want to test it out really. It would only be a sentence. This seems like a great opportunity. I would encrypt the sentence, then post the encrypted string and then you post the decrypted string back.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Post by centip3de on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:08 am
([msg=67220]see Re: Criticize and comment on my program.[/msg])

Canvio04 wrote:Explanation of program:

However, think of my program as water; it has the ability to bind to, mold within, break and/or absorb any code it comes into contact with. Just as convenient, in most cases, once the water dries(when you remove my program), there is no evidence of the water being there.

Further, once my program comes into contact, it disables any security measures within whatever it contacts(I have tested this program on many types of security measures and it successfully decrypted a 256 bit encrypted file in about 12 seconds on average). I have also tested it on a 1024 bit encrypted file and it took about 17 hours and 28 minutes. So, as you can see, it is extremely efficient.

Also, due to the nature or my program and it's ease of use, I will not post it here;but, I would like to hear your thought and comments about said program.

That sounds good, but I'd like to see it in action and/or see some code. Anyways, when you say 'encrypted' that can really be about anything. Are we talking base64? Are we talking a hash? A custom encryption?

Side-note: It just sounds like a fancy cracker with hooks.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by acevic on Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:51 pm
([msg=67221]see Re: Criticize and comment on my program.[/msg])

Canvio04 wrote:Explanation of program:

We can't provide any feedback on this mysterious program of yours unless you give us a decent idea of what it exactly is. Your analogy makes it sound like spyware or a rootkit and your second explanation sounds like a security bypassing decryption tool. None of it really adds up well enough to say anything. Would you care to kindly explain a bit more? Maybe share a bit of info as to exactly what the purpose of your program is and how it works? I'm sure you should be able to mention that much without compromising any of your classified top secret CIA KGB MI5 Mosad program information.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.
acevic
Poster
Poster

Post by anarchy420x on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:44 pm
([msg=67225]see Re: Criticize and comment on my program.[/msg])

Not to troll, but your water analogy made me laugh.
A broken clock is right twice a day, however, I am neither up that early nor up that late...
anarchy420x
Poster
Poster

Post by Canvio04 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:18 pm
([msg=67231]see Re: Criticize and comment on my program.[/msg])

LoGiCaL__,

Sure, if you post the encrypted string, I would be willing to test my program against your encryption.

centip3de,

Basically, my program can decrypt any encryption, regardless of format.

acevic,

It's not spyware nor a rootkit.
Canvio04
New User
New User

Post by wan26 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:23 pm
([msg=67232]see Re: Criticize and comment on my program.[/msg])

I'd be impressed if it actually existed.
wan26
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by anarchy420x on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:40 pm
([msg=67234]see Re: Criticize and comment on my program.[/msg])

Canvio04 wrote:LoGiCaL__,

...Basically, my program can decrypt any encryption, regardless of format...

Any? I might make up my own encrypted sentence just to see.
A broken clock is right twice a day, however, I am neither up that early nor up that late...
anarchy420x
Poster
Poster

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:08 pm
([msg=67235]see Re: Criticize and comment on my program.[/msg])

canvio04 wrote:LoGiCaL__,
Sure, if you post the encrypted string, I would be willing to test my program against your encryption.

Canvio04: Here is the encrypted string:

Code: Select all
^Ê¡^Õ^Ú^× ^Ô­^Ú^ÚE§^ÆY^Í­^ΰE¬^Õ^Þ^Ê¥^ØY^Ø¢^ɦ^Î¥S^Ý^Ê^ÛE¬^ΡE^Þ^Û¨^Ç^ÚE«^Ê­^ب^ÕY^ί^Ô£E§^Ô^ÛE^Ý
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Next

Return to General